Supernatural Impala plates

kysupernatural

I'm not sure if this is the right section..so please MODS..IF it is or if I am doing something wrong..correct it and contact me...don't always know the correct procedures on certain things. Anyway I know of a company who makes replica prop plates from famous movie and tv cars...they sell them on Ebay but I'm not sure I can list them here or not..but I contacted them about making the 2 plates seen on the Supernatural car and he's pretty interested..just trying to see if there's enough interest out there to proceed...so not holding anyone to anything..just curious how interested people would be in them..also if you like a movie or tv car more than likely..they've done it..or are doing it. Once again if this is wrong..just delete and I'll know..thanks guys.

Do you know which plates they MIGHT be interested in making??? I would LOVE to have both the Kansas and Ohio plates to go along with my Supernatural Collection!!! Plus, I think a good set of plates on my 67 would look really cool at the car shows!!! :cool

Do you know what these plates are made of (steel, plastic ect,ect)???? Sure hope they are steel! :love

Oh yeah, what are we looking like on the price of the plates???:confused

Anyway I know of a company who makes replica prop plates from famous movie and tv cars...they sell them on Ebay

That would most likely be Travis Bell who is ebay user "bigkidkate". All his plates are really good quality and made from aluminum. He's done plates from BTTF, Dukes of Hazzard, Knight Rider, Starsky and Hutch, Bullitt, and Ghostbusters. He usually prices them at $15-25 each.
Here is a BTTF plate I got from him:
DSC00075.jpg

Last edited:
You just might be correct...:) I was just trying to see if there would be enough interest in them..Would LOVE to have them made..but it seems all the Supernatural forums..where I could REALLY judge the reaction ALL seem to be VERY limited on what you can post.... So not sure I'm gonna get enough feedback to judge.

How's this for accurate....:love They both will have the right stickers that go on them..you can apply them yourself...as sometimes the plates have stickers...sometimes not..so at your discretion. I think they will look pretty sweet...they aren't available yet..but just wanting to see how much intrest there is in them...and now you can see what they look like.

OH YES...VERY EXCITED that they look that good.....can't wait till he does a run and I have a set in my GREEDY little hands.....I'd need 3 plates each...1 set each for the car and 1 plate to hang in the garage with the other movie/tv car plates

KAZ2Y5 - Done, and done. Don't even really care how much ;). Although a definate price may be helpful. I can't believe how good these look, do the Kansa plates have that metallic 'sheen' paint affect? Also is there any chance of an aged Kansas plate?

Never under estimate the gravitational pull of the RPF. I keep running away (trying to be all growed up and responsible) only to get pulled back in..

Definatley interested in the KAZ plate. Judging by his site they are about $20 per plate?

Howdy all,

First off, thanks for the support on celebritymachines.com this started out as a hobby and now we've released 11 different plates this year! I am working on the Supernatural Plates and should cost around $20.00 to $25.00 a piece. The Kansas plate is a bit of a nightmare with the Capitol & Wheat background (multiple colors). The Ohio plate is a little easier but if you do one, you gotta do both! Look for some new releases coming this week and drop me a line if there's a plate you'd like to see us attempt.

Thanks again,

Travis

2015%20Cropped%20Reflected%20Resized.jpg

2015%20NOT%20Cropped%20Arrows%20Resized.jpg

Travis, your plates look amazing and I'm really looking forward to hearing about the progress on the Kansas ones..:)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back