Mm power rangers morpher (wip) pepakura

tomahawknutter

hey guys, ive recently brought a mighty morphing power rangers morpher from propzone.be,
at first glance i was impressed but after making it, it seems a little small to me, but that from my memory of the old morphing toys, for all i know this is the right size.
i like the the pep was designed that you could have numbers on the flaps but you wouldnt see them on the actual thing.

could anyone suggest a way i could make a power coin ??
2011-05-09_18-17-01_265.jpg

2011-05-09_19-21-23_132.jpg

2011-05-09_19-14-33_100.jpg
2011-05-09_19-21-29_780.jpg

If you intend to turn this into a screen accurate piece, you'd probably be better off just buying a real one on ebay. It looks to be about the right size, but it only vaguely resembles the morpher from the series. The best way to make a coin for this would just be to google whichever rangers coin you want, print it off, and glue it in.

There are a few free pepakura morphers out there that are the correct shape, with the thunderbolt details and red labels, and each of the coins. Google around a bit, they should be pretty easy to find.

Good luck :)

Edit: I just checked out the site you bought it from. It looks like you may have had the option to print it out with the correct colors and details, at least that's what the sample image on the site implies. Mess around with the settings a bit and see if you can get that working.

Last edited:
oh yeah i can print out with correct things on it, but i decided not to cause im resining and adding bondo and after all that you wouldnt see it all anyway, im gona try my best at this though, to me its just a cheaper option than buying one on ebay cause they can be expensive, plus it fun to make. yeah been thinking about gluing a coin in but really want something decent, and ive found some stickers to add to it to make it look like the japanese version :)

Tomahawk, do you have a link to the pepakura file? I've been looking for something like this.

The problem with the Power Morphers is they're in very high demand. Ebay gets pretty ridiculous and it feels odd for paying that much for something I'm going to mod. There's even a diecast version out now, good luck finding it, that costs $60 off the shelf. It's a better size and comes with a display mount, but I don't know if it's something one can just strap on their belt.

Creating one like this seems like the way to go for the costume piece. The actual Morpher is better for a prop.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back