BLUE ONE

I've just read all your threads today. Faultless. Every. Single. Damn. One. You've got the level of weathering perfect and ALL the techniques needed to do it to a very fine art Jason ,restrained and incredibly accurate to the SS models. That X wing is just beautiful to look at in those colours and with all the decals on. Best of luck at the Wonderfest. They are each and every one showstoppers.

Oh Cantwell is coming! (eventually)

But this is the first REAL one ;)

Thanks guys, I am truly humbled... and tired. So... tired...

This looks so great. Where do you guys find reference photos for this? Google just shows me all your images and I'm just wondering what images you used:lol

Mostly unpublished archival pics that are about to FINALLY see the light of day in the new Chronicles book :)

- - - Updated - - -

Wow - the first 11 posts have kind words from all the banned members that love slinging mud at me and others now. What a sad outcome for everyone, down the line, eh?

I wish I had a time machine to go back to 2011 and figure out what the hell happened exactly.

They obviously feel as though they had a reason for it but no one can deny they weren't talented or passionate about their hobby.

Anyway..... we now return you to your normal programming

Mostly unpublished archival pics that are about to FINALLY see the light of day in the new Chronicles book :)

- - - Updated - - -

Wow - the first 11 posts have kind words from all the banned members that love slinging mud at me and others now. What a sad outcome for everyone, down the line, eh?

I wish I had a time machine to go back to 2011 and figure out what the hell happened exactly.

I'm guessing you saw this in the R1 preview!
Screen Shot 2016-11-12 at 12.07.53 AM.png

I peed myself just a little when I saw that. I believe MoffEaton spotted Red Jammer in a previous trailer. Very cool they are paying homage to some of the history behind making the original.
Hey, nothing wrong with a little urine sample in the draws from time to time. It's what makes us men!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back