Patrick Read Johnson's 5-25-77 (Post-release)

Re: 5-25-77

He also prerecorded several interviews with people who made the film that will be shown during the road trip as featurettes, which will include the likes of Doug Trumbull.

Re: 5-25-77

It's the same car that was used in the movie by John Francis Daley. It is sort of a character in its own right.

Last edited:
5-25-77: The Latest

As the film's associate producer, I get a LOT of emails asking about the status of 5-25-77 and why it is taking so long to complete it.

Well, here is a website that will explain everything you ever wanted to know. It's called "Hearts of Dorkness," which is also the title of the documentary being made about the extraordinary measures being taken to get this movie finished once and for all. It also shows ways you can help...

heartsofdornkness.com

Re: 5-25-77: The Latest

FINALLY some news on this. I've been wanting to see this movie ever since I heard about it years ago.

Re: Patrick Read Johnson's 5-25-77

Alamo Drafthouse Theater (The Ritz) in Austin will be holding a fan-made screening of "5-25-77" on Monday, June 25, 2012 at 3:00 pm.

Since the title "5-25-77" doesn't show up in our forum search results, in the future if anyone has trouble finding this thread you can now use the director's name in the title search to find it.

See the latest informative interview with Patrick Read Johnson talking about 5-25-77 on Ain't it Cool with Harry Knowles!

Home

Going to be a screening tonight through work, curious to see what the final (???) evolution of this has become.

5-25-77 Screening

If anyone is in the area and would like to see 5-25-77, it will be shown February 16, 3:15 at the Tiff Theatre in the Toronto Teen Film Festival. Patrick Read Johnson and I will be there, hopefully others from the production can make it too.

For more info...
5-25-77 | tiff.net

'77 Movie

Home

Saw this movie at CIV and loved it. The bf hasn't seen it yet, so I think I'll be picking a pair of tickets up for this screening.

A couple of years ago when Gary Kurtz was at FanExpo I was able to ask in the Q&A why the movie hadn't been properly released yet. His answer? "That's a good question."

So, is this the final product?

Ah, nevermind, I see it listed as a work in progress.

The south east is the only area of the country it hasn't played yet, that I know of. I'll be seeing Patrick in a few days. I'll see what I can find out.

Last edited:

Yep - Saturday, 3:15, cinema 5 @ Light box. Hope to meet some RPFers there before / after the show.

C

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back