Supernatural EMF detector

I have managed to do a version close ...this was my first attempt ...so please dont laugh at it ... it is currently on eb*y as I want to sell it to fund for more components to make a better version. This one has a fake meter and sound and a meter that moves to the sound. Any improvements wil be gladly received
DSCF6271.jpg

I like it!! You've done great work there....I'd certainly be happy if I could produce something like that...well done! Looking forward to hearing more about your new version

Oh brilliant! Could you detail how all the components are wired up? One of the challenges I've been trying to get my head around was how to tie the meter display into the circuit... is the meter affected by the sound level, like one from a stereo?

Nice work, the most accurate one I've seen to date.

currently working on an updated version .... thanks so much for your kind comments.
The wiring in this is a little difficult as It is made on a circuit board I designed
with a sound recorder added. I must admit to do a schematic for the board would be a little hard.
Once I finish this second version I will try to come up with a easy method of how it is done

kind regards to you all ...mark

The component in the middle looks to me like a volume knob with the metal shaft cut off. The pics are so blurry its hard to guess. Need much better pictures to build a truly SA prop. If the prototype was built from an old walkman I suspect some of that would have carried over to the newer one. I have some interest in making one but sadly I doubt I will find the time.

currently working on an updated version .... thanks so much for your kind comments.
The wiring in this is a little difficult as It is made on a circuit board I designed
with a sound recorder added. I must admit to do a schematic for the board would be a little hard.
Once I finish this second version I will try to come up with a easy method of how it is done

kind regards to you all ...mark

What about it, got any updates? Really hoping this next one is a WTF model.....:love Hope to hear from you soon.

Anyone heard anything on this project? Saw the last one on Ebay, was wondering on how and if the little tweeks had been done and if they worked.:love

I actually had a pretty awesome one made for me recently. It looks pretty close and has an awesome home-made look and feel to it. It also lights up and makes the same sound from the show!

normal_emf.jpg

And, just for good measure, here's my photo op with Alona Tal, with her holding my EMF:

travalona.jpg

Is that one that SHELBOURNES did, or someone else? If so pm me..like to see the lights and sounds..does the gauge flicker as well. If possible, might want to pick one of those up...VERY close to screen accurate. :thumbsup

yup that's SHELLBOURNES...emailed him a few times, but no reply. How long ago did you purchase it? Also is JO (Alona) a HOTTIE or what....:love

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back