Stargate Atlantis Wraith Commander Costume

Kerr Avon

Master Member
I finally received my mannequin to display my screen used Stargate Atlantis Wraith Commander costume from "The Queen" The wig is a temp cheap one, I'm expecting a screen used one at some point to replace it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Two Stargate iconic villians. I still need to complete the gold Jaffa symbols to attach to my wood stand for the Serpent Guard Helmet. The space above my desk will eventually have my framed "Time Bandits" map.​

attachment.php

I love it :thumbsup

Although the lack of a face does indeed make him look ominous, I have also seen some latex Wraith masks on the net that didn't look bad at all. Perhaps you may consider adding one of those as an alternative (?).

Looks great man! I agree with the others, the lack of a face seems remniscent of Anubis. It looks great, very cool that it's screen used!

Thanks! I'm looking to enhance him a little further with a Wraith Stunner pistol and holster, plus may do some grenades.

The Wraith stunner would be a great addition! Do you have one as a screen-used piece or are you looking to make one? One of the things I really liked about SGA was the new guns.

Nice comander costume. I have the shirt worn by the wraith at the end of VEGAS, when he was shot three times in the chest by the crnl.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back