Give me some ideas for a "Back to the Future" themed party!

For the future costumes, guests can just wear inside out pants with crazy lookin sunglasses of any kind, maybe compression shirts or like aerobics outfits things like that haha

Thanks!

I'm hoping to get a couple of clips from a certain member here who does an amazing Marty McFly impersonation and slip 'em in at random times on the playlist.

Of course, the said playlist will be full of '80s classics, as well as the odd track from the score. I'd include Johnny B. Goode, but since my buddy is going to do it, I don't want to take anything away from his performance.

Gotta have a huge broken Clock tower and a lady running around saying save the click tower rattling a can..

That could be your invite. Save the clock tower and come celebrate my 30th lol

Yeah, hire an old woman to shake an almost-empty donation can in the faces of party guests trying to make out in the corner.

CTF:

I found a small cache of the pins left over from an event - they're yours if ya want 'em, just pm me your address.

bttfpinssmall.jpg

I am donating some personalized BTTF newspapers. They will have photos of CTF and Birthday headlines.

Party bags with copies of Ooo La-La and Gray's Sports Almanac.

Have a background with the clock for people to take old B&W photos in front of.

Dirty water, and rabbit with shot pellets in it still.

You should have a bald guy giving out late slips to anyone that doesn't arrive on time, telling them they have an attitude problem and calling them slackers.

Of course u gotta play Earth Angel before Johnny B. Goode, add that as a set up of the surprise then the payoff can be ur friend playing Johnny B. Good

That's a great idea!

So far, the plan is to use the Johnny B. Goode featured on one of the Guitar Hero games as the backing track, 'cause 1) we don't have a band and 2) my buddy is unsure if he wants to sing. But I'll edit that together with a clean version of Earth Angel, with Marty's line -- "This is a blues riff in 'B", watch me for the changes, and try to keep up, okay?" -- separating the two, which will make it that much cooler... it should work out well.

Ha!

I'd really love to, but it would be extremely rude to ask Willie to deliver such a cake when he's already been so giving (and I'll probably have a Jailbird Joey cake, anyway).

That could be your invite. Save the clock tower and come celebrate my 30th lol

That's the plan, actually... I'm just finishing the copy as I post this!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back