WIP: 2 Killzone Helghast suits

Artek

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So im working on two suits from Killzone. A standard Assault trooper and an Advanced Shock Trooper. been working on it a few weeks and actually taught myself to sew for these suits.:thumbsup

ref shots to begin with

AdvancedShockTrooper.jpg

AssaultInfantry.jpg

IMG_5111.jpg

IMG_5113.jpg

IMG_5114.jpg

IMG_5115.jpg

IMG_5116.jpg

IMG_5117.jpg

IMG_5118.jpg

IMG_5119.jpg

IMG_5123.jpg

IMG_5124.jpg

IMG_5125.jpg

IMG_5126.jpg

IMG_5127.jpg

Last edited:
thanks, was trying to make it in time for a con this weekend but USPS screwed me

tks much, missed the con this past weekend but im gonna try and bust to get them ready for free comic book day this weekend

assault trooper helmet and mask WIP

the box is scratch from styrene, its the breather box/apparatus from the shock trooper and the 2 back canisters that the tubes connect to.

no updates, have moved since but i still have everything! i was going through things today in fact..

don't know that ill start up on it anytime soon. But ill post updates if/when i do.
The base for the mask was one of those toy batman walmart masks.

no updates, have moved since but i still have everything! i was going through things today in fact..

don't know that ill start up on it anytime soon. But ill post updates if/when i do.
The base for the mask was one of those toy batman walmart masks.
I gathered as much, but what did you use after that? To build onto it?? And good to know that you are still at least a little interested in it :

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back