My latest addition - Chewie

is that a rubies chewbacca costume, complete with Chewie15 head, I used to own one of these and they were sweet, I would try and restyle his hair tho

Paul

Oooooooh nice, gives me an idea.

Any tips on building the Bandolier?

I've got a Supreme costume and a really nice GoldenArmour mask that I could use as a display. Wouldn't want to use it with the Supreme bandolier, as it's just not up to scratch.

PS And what a collection, WOW. :eek

Thanks guys for the comments. It was a pain to style his hair. I really don't know how LFL keep his hair in place. :confused

That's the best I can do. Now I will need worry about dust gathering on his head ;)

Yes, the body is a rubies :eek

The bandoiler is custom made, leather will real metal boxes. If you notice on the bottom of the pic, I have his blaster as well, all metal conversion of a bowcaster :thumbsup

Oh, he is also over 6 feet tall.

Bothanspy,

That's an impressive addition to your collection.

Thanks for the note about the bowcaster. Looking at the pictures in your first post, I was wondering if that was it. Would you please add some pictures and comments on the bowcaster?

Ted.

seconding the beard, just a little too zz top for me.

other than that though, damned fine piece. its a top notch piece to go with a top notch collection.

chris

<div class='quotetop'>(hydin @ Aug 15 2006, 02:05 PM) [snapback]1300706[/snapback]</div>
seconding the beard, just a little too zz top for me.[/b]
:lol

Quite a treasure trove you have there, by the way. :thumbsup

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back