The Empire Strikes at IHOP

teecrooz

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Last edited:
Looks like she was trying to video the thing, and put her hand on the officer, maybe to get his badge number?

Everything that happened afterward aside, you do not win when you lay hands on a police officer.

I met a Boba that resembled him a couple of years ago during a parade in Macon, but I don't remember an accent. Probably someone else.

More importantly though, is the Boba anyone from here?

LMFAO! That's one of the epic and best timed questions I have ever read. It actually made me laugh out loud.

The comments are interesting too. They are, to my shock, more on the support of the officer. You can see "Boba" do a "Dammnnn" look in the second video when the officer responds by decking her.

I agree with one of the posters, "Nothing good ever happens at 3AM at an I-Hop."

Cheers,

Guy

Last edited:
The TK armor was Rubies. Man the girl can take a punch if he indeed did strike her hard because she was tough to take down and was still jawing at the cop

I've found out the TK is a self-promoting bartender here in Atlanta and I'm not sure who his Fett-buddy is.. That (embarrasing) story is all over the news here and I reposted to our local 501st forum to see who he was. Not affiliated with us, but has posted on our boards.
Here is his youtube site that I found after searching the name from his armor. most of the dstryder ones are NSFW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pohl6x706e0&feature=fvwrel

When I said "Ghetto-Fabulous", I was referring to the hooting and hollering in the background, that apparently didn't help the situation.

I agree, that girl is going to get paid. First the cop *****-slaps her, THEN throws her a solid right to the chin. That was also "Ghetto-Fabulous"
Mike

Did you see all those ppl wasting time and not eating their warm pancakes? That was the real problem at hand!!!!

Oh and what did the hand say to the face? "SLAP"!

Probably didn't deserve a fist to her face, but the fact is she grabbed the cops collar while he was in an already hostile situation, he reacted with what appeared to be a slap/push in her direction and then she unloaded a flurry of swings that were met with the punch, she brought it upon herself... If she wanted to be treated like a lady she should have acted like one and let the officer do his job...

Grabbing the officer's collar alone is likely a battery charge in itself, and to top it off she will likely be charge for interfering with his arrest attempt as well...

Word of advise let the officer do his job and take the complaints and disputes to the Judge if you get arrested, making a scene like that is just ignorant and stupid on both those girls parts... It's a no win situation for that cop...

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back