Terminator: Genisys

Okay so now we can do away with the dogs guys. We just need to pat people down to see if they're Terminators. Make sure to point and laugh extremely quickly before he attacks though.

This really amusing.

At the very least I hope there is some sort of asterisk on the issue to allow for the continuity problems it creates. Like the feature was on some batches of the Terminator models but not others.

This really amusing.

At the very least I hope there is some sort of asterisk on the issue to allow for the continuity problems it creates. Like the feature was on some batches of the Terminator models but not others.

Well they've already redesigned the whole T-800 Endo so why stop there. Let's take away his meat stick as well.I don't think I can put enough :facepalm in here.

Ben

Harnolds package is legendary man......

Nah I don't care either way about that,just that the rest looks like meh and the fact that they are making such a big deal out of hiding his manhood shows that they are paying attention to what doesn't matter rather than paying attention to what should. I hope to be proven wrong though.I mean they have a couple more years holding the rights and Arnie on board I'm sure they can pump out another 3 quality movies. :rolleyes

Ben

Last edited:
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

This new film is just pure mockery isn't it? "Lets just take a dump on everything already established in Cameron's originals"

So besides the title and some character names what does this have to do with T1 and T2? Seriously. :confused

barbie.jpg
A PG-13 film about killer robots from the future hell bent on exterminating human kind starring Ken Barbienegger, Sweeeet :rolleyes

:lol why change it? T-1000 obviously had something there in its very first scene in T2, well maybe he just made it just like how he can make "knives, stabbing weapons"

Ugh, not more comedy.

Of course more comedy. A certain type of people don't learn from past mistakes, the same type of people in charge of making this film :(

First installment was an (awesome)R rated sci-fi thriller and the new one is a PG-13 sci-fi action-comedy :facepalm

Yeah I heard there's going to be a lot of slapstick comedy. We've drifted so far away from Cameron's vision it's not even funny. Problem is all you need to do is film Arnie taking a crap and slap the Terminator name on it and people will lap it up. Doesn't matter what the film turns out like,it's a garuanteed money maker. Hence 2 more after this one before their liscence is up. I'm trying hard to not be annoyed by it and just be happy with T1 and T2. Everything about this film just screams cheap and nasty. :(

Ben

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back