Any Pepsi Perfect Secrets??

Mcfly

I was pondering about whether to try and build one, and wanted to know if anyone had any secrets on how to make a replica for my prop collection?? :)
Ive heard that using a 3D Doritos can but i cant find them any where.
Any help would be appreciated :)
Take care Jason. :)

Some props should just be bought. ;)

Gary is making these. Cast of a screen used bottle:

2015-replicas-01.jpg

2015-replicas-02.jpg

2015-replicas-03.jpg

2015-replicas-04.jpg

He also made solid resin ones:

IMG_7318.jpg

IMG_7332.jpg

Another member made a couple great replicas out of wood:

http://www.therpf.com/f9/bttf-my-diet-pepsi-bottle-project-101201/

OMG. I remember the old thread disscussing these. Those top ones are frickin unreal! WOW!

Tell me you can drink out of them! LOL!

Fyfe didn't you have a screen used bottle at one time? Or maybe just one of the first really nice replicas. I can't remember. Maybe I am thinking of the solid ones?

Fyfe didn't you have a screen used bottle at one time? Or maybe just one of the first really nice replicas. I can't remember. Maybe I am thinking of the solid ones?

I never had a screen used one. Gary outbid me on a screen used bottle. :angry...:$

The pics of the solid bottles are mine, made by Gary.

They look amazing Jedifyfe, i'm 15 so i'll have to save up my pocket money :)
Thanks for the pics, i can't compete with that :angel
Take care Jason. :)

YOU'RE 15!!! And you did that Flux Capacitor conversion by yourself?! :eek

WOW man! Good for you! :thumbsup

YOU'RE 15!!! And you did that Flux Capacitor conversion by yourself?! :eek

WOW man! Good for you! :thumbsup

I'd love to take credit for it mate but it was one of my friends :unsure
Hopefully after being a member of this forum after a while, i can tackle that sort of work.
Take care mate Jason :)

I like that MD bottle. Never seen it before but daaaaam its nice! After seeing it it gives me a random memory of Pepsi Blue, anyone remember that? It was grrrreeeaattt! Anyway, if i had a blank bottle like these i'd make a pepsi blue bottle for myself haha

The MD was a little "just offscreen" project I did to see how tinted resin may work out.

I THINK I've figured out how to do them with the new bottles. I remembered from back in the day how we would dye X-Wing visors with RIT Dye to get the proper orange color. They were PETG. That's the same stuff I'm making these from.

It should be possible to dye a bottle after I have it assembled and trimmed out, but before I put in the straw. That will allow me to make a correct MD Green Bottle. I just need to do some tests on some scrap PETG first to find the proper saturation and color.

Of course, I also need to get the current run done first :)

-Gary

Those are really amazing! I for some odd reason like the slice one! Really spiffy. And I do remember pepsi blue. After drinking it I got BLUE in the face! Haha. I was more of a Clear Pepsi fan myself.

K
The MD was a little "just offscreen" project I did to see how tinted resin may work out.

I THINK I've figured out how to do them with the new bottles. I remembered from back in the day how we would dye X-Wing visors with RIT Dye to get the proper orange color. They were PETG. That's the same stuff I'm making these from.

It should be possible to dye a bottle after I have it assembled and trimmed out, but before I put in the straw. That will allow me to make a correct MD Green Bottle. I just need to do some tests on some scrap PETG first to find the proper saturation and color.

Of course, I also need to get the current run done first :)

-Gary

Yea the RIT dye is the same stuff guys use to dye their clear soles on Jordan shoes, they use it layer by layer to get the right shade of whichever color they're using

I think this topic got a little...off topic. It was originally posted for help on how to make a Pepsi Perfect bottle. I don't think any of this helped.

i think if you wish to make one on a budget , you would best to find someone with a wood lathe and turn that shape from wood , then primer paint etc until it looks as nice as you can make it

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back