Mass Effect M8 Avenger build

Got the decal painted on the side of the gun. There are 4 knobs that also go on the side of the gun, so I found a really cool looking knob off of machine from work so I "borrowed" it so I can mold it a cast 4 copies. The mold should be cured by tomorrow night so I can cast the copies.

SANY0375.jpg

SANY0377.jpg

Where did you find your patterns? Or did you make up most of them? I'd be interested in trying my hand at this. Looks like a fun build.

I just took the first pic I posted, went in photoshop and scaled the gun up to about 28 inches and traced the pattern off of my screen.

I also have an update:
Here is a sneak peek of my Commander Shepard suit. It's a sneak peek because thats the only photo I have at the moment. I will have full photos in the next day or so.

This pic was taken at a convention by a photographer named Paul Cory.
Shepard.jpg

Super cool! Great work. I'm playing the second one right now and your gun looks spot on! Awesome armor too!! Who made it?

Nice build! I'm curious, given how light the gun is, have you considered putting a series of magnets or metal plates in it so that you can stick it to your back like in the game?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back