Y-Wing parts ID help

Yeah I know Ron, but actualy I'm far in the building, I'm missing the 3 expensive kits (Sealab, Panzer IV and Payhauler) but I plan to scratch them, I wont go for an accurate replica by the way, I gonna build Red Jammer as it should had be (I mean with symetrical details, I'm not interested by this ugly R2 strip or chieftain part on the starboard side).

Hey Julien . If you're talkin about those double cylinder thinghy's from the sealab that sit on both sides of this bird. I have been casting them up for the falcon and turbo laser. LMK if ya want some.

I got the refrigerator and beds cast up for the turbo laser too . I can send ya a set for both the y and TL. Got a couple more SL bits to cast up.
712fe2cf.jpg
[/IMG]

Hey guys,

this thread was cleaned up, the infighting with insults was really not necessary.

If there are personal problems that need to be solved then please do so in private, this thread here is certainly not the place for this.

Now please continue with the research.

Michael
RPF staff

Hey guys,

this thread was cleaned up, the infighting with insults was really not necessary.

If there are personal problems that need to be solved then please do so in private, this thread here is certainly not the place for this.

Now please continue with the research.

Michael
RPF staff

I don’t understand all this cleaning up of threads. I understand if its getting out of control yes stop it but why delete replies. The way people act on here is our only way to really get to know people when meeting them in person is very unlikely. Not trying to cause anything and if im out of line Sorry.

I don’t understand all this cleaning up of threads. I understand if its getting out of control yes stop it but why delete replies. The way people act on here is our only way to really get to know people when meeting them in person is very unlikely. Not trying to cause anything and if im out of line Sorry.

Because it was out of control, way OT and just plain silly, Michael made a wise move IMO as what are we really portraying to outsiders and newcomers, that we spend more time bickering and hurling insults than doing what we love?

Just my two penneth!

Lee

Because it was out of control, way OT and just plain silly, Michael made a wise move IMO as what are we really portraying to outsiders and newcomers, that we spend more time bickering and hurling insults than doing what we love?

Just my two penneth!

Lee

Thinking more about this you are correct and being fairly new myself i have always been fairly reserved when replying to threads as a newbie we don’t want to sound stupid and when we see bickering that was on here it only makes it worse.

Im resurrecting an old thread !

I need your help with some parts again. :)

Some of them havent been found yet I believe (at least two). :) But we never know !

Thank you in advance for your help !

Sweet! Thanks Don and Jamie!

I actually bought the Buffalo in a shop for no reason other than the price and it paid off! Too bad I didn't catch those parts the times I looked through it. Now that I think about it, there may be a top neck part in this kit as well!

The Scammel is just a damn tricky part! LOL! It's interesting the choices them guys made sometimes.

As for the Phantom part, I was pretty proud of myself to ID that one on my own. Not a terribly difficult one unless you're relying only on kit scans to find it as there are hardly any I could find. I had to get technical on that part as to what era plane it looked. I had just let Julien know about earlier today.

Joe

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back