Tox,
The pieces circled in blue:
You seek a small scale battleship

Hello guys,

Could you help me with those parts ?

Thank you in advance !

ywingpartID1.jpg

Pyro? Always love pics...

Pyro? Na... Neison ... But I bet ya don't have these pix!.
Sorry guy's Martyns right I'm bad.. But I couldn't resist when I saw Jasons pix of the falcon. Seems he gives me a hard-on everytime he posts. I promise to behave from now on.

07d35e86.jpg
[/IMG]

Simon! That looks like a picture straight from the ILM workshop!! Black and white it and add a hairy beared fellow... aka 70's version Jason anf you would have it! As far as the secret Y pic you didnt have me fooled! ILM didnt use white resin... :)

Steve

jedimaster in this one pic alone i see 7 builds going on at the same time. Please tell me a bit about your build process and do all builders on this forum work in the same way or do some of you do one at a time. Just curious as when i start my first i think the misses would explode if she walked in a room with that much going on.

07d35e86.jpg
[/IMG][/QUOTE]

That's only one corner.... Look it's always best to finish one before you start another but sometimes I get so many ideas that I have to just make a start. If they sit in boxes they will probably stay there so I pull em out and hope it motivates me to finish em.

Any idea about the part in red ?

I havent any clear pic of it...

I think I found your part, Julien. Won't know for sure right away though. Going to bid on eBay, and there's six days left. Not certain it's from this particular kit, but I am sure it's the right model.

You're not reading behind the lines "Flintlock" . There are only 3 distinct ANH versions. Julien is messing about... asking about things on purpose and trying to undermine years of research that many of us wont stomach... It's not going to happen... :eek

Julien created this thread back in April, Jamie, and is genuinely interested in scratch building his own Y-Wing.

And in case you haven't noticed, he's a pretty f@$%ing accomplished scratch builder in his own right. Maybe when you build a part-for-part accurate eight-foot Star Destroyer and show everyone here how you did it every step of the way, well, maybe, just maybe you'll have something approaching the standing to come to this forum and lecture Julien.

Until then, f@$% off, you f@$%ing c@^t...

I seem to have found four more donor kits today. One I already had on hand for the TIE Fighter and ANH Star Destroyer. The Y Wing has a lot of 1-2 piece donors.

Curious as to why one would start a thread like this when ALL the legwork has already been done..? Whats next, various gold Y-wing threads when they are offered as kits?

To identify each and every part on these builds only took 13+ years. Julian do you think you're now going to get free info? :confused

Jamie, I thought I thought I was in your ignor list for ever ? :lol

Yeah I think I can get free info, really.
Wasnt you saying decades ago "find some parts, share and you'll get help".

Well that's what I did. And I found probably more parts and share more than you ever did in your life.

I dont force anyone to share info Jamie, if you dont want to share, just dont reply.

Now put me back in your ignor list please. :)

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back