Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Ezio Costume

A

Auditore68

hey guys, was browsing around for assassins creed stuff when i came across this forum. so i figured id give it a shot. i recently finished my assassins creed brotherhood ezio "Wetland Ebony" version. im taking it to comic con 2011. i am also making changes and additions to the costume to make it look even more identical to the game.

so gimme feedback! tell what is good and bad and what could be improved and so forth.

The whole thing looks amazing.
Did you do the fabric work yourself?
Great idea with the magnets by the way.

The whole thing looks amazing.
Did you do the fabric work yourself?
Great idea with the magnets by the way.

yes i made everything myself :] thanks!!

and no the blades do not lock, as a costume prop i dont need them to lock, and i also didnt want to use any strings or mechanisms like that. just a flick of the wrist! :]

i am also making new bracers. made from plaster, so the designs look a looot better, however they are not metal :[

Did you consider making the cloak/under-garment out of leather like in the game? I know it'd be hot and heavy but it would carry a mass to it to make it feel more substantial. One of my favorite things about the game is the way you can "dye" your costume, it'd be great to have a couple of different color under-garments!

Dude, this is some very good work. Good job! Are you just using cardboard for the frame of the armor, and then over laying it with tin? And what are you using for the design work on the metal?

Dude, this is some very good work. Good job! Are you just using cardboard for the frame of the armor, and then over laying it with tin? And what are you using for the design work on the metal?

thank you! yes frame is cardboard overlayed with aluminum. the pattern on the metal is spray paint.

however the new bracers i made are from plaster and hand painted. if you check out my youtube channel Freerunningninja68 i have videos on how i made everything :]

thank you! yes frame is cardboard overlayed with aluminum. the pattern on the metal is spray paint.

however the new bracers i made are from plaster and hand painted. if you check out my youtube channel Freerunningninja68 i have videos on how i made everything :]

Awesome. I will have to do that. I plaln on making a costume of an Assassin Jedi for Halloween. So, I'm going to be combining both worlds as best as I can. I'll keep you updated when I start making the costume! Already have some designs on paper. Just have to apply it now! Your help is greatly appreciated.

Awesome. I will have to do that. I plaln on making a costume of an Assassin Jedi for Halloween. So, I'm going to be combining both worlds as best as I can. I'll keep you updated when I start making the costume! Already have some designs on paper. Just have to apply it now! Your help is greatly appreciated.

nice dude! let me know if i can help with anything else

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back