-episode 1: “Two Swords”
-episode 2: “The Lion and the Rose”
-episode 2: “Breaker of Chains”
-episode 4: “Oathkeeper”
-episode 5: “First of His Name”
-episode 6: “The Laws of Gods and Men”
-episode 7: “Mockingbird”
[/B]
episode 1 introduces us to Oberyn Martell, how Jamie is received back in King's Landing, Arya and the Hound and how Arya gets back a lost "gift" with a pointy end, a bit of Danny, plus we see the episode open with the creation of two "lesser" swords from a "greater" sword

episode 2 looks to be another must see Westerosi wedding

It's so much more fun seeing the episode titles having read the books now, even if I can't recall what each one likely references. I'm curious about the gap between episodes 2 and 5, based on my initial suspicion about the latter's plot.

Gotta go look at the ASoIaF wiki to refresh my memory as to the others that aren't clicking right now.

Currently reading ADWD so this time I'm ahead of the series by a bit. Though I admit I didn't read AFFC as attentively as I should have, getting somewhat lost with all those newer characters, but I know what the broad story plays out like. Will be interesting to see how it does so on the screen...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

"Breaker of Chains" I am guessing is a reference to Dany's story

"Laws of Gods and Men" is most likely a reference to the trial by combat, or at least the start of the trial for you know who

"Mockingbird" is most likely related to the Petyr Baelish stuff

Damn! Some of those pics make me wish I could really have a dragon. Guess I'll have to settle for one of TheNickFox's awesome dragon eggs. :lol

Let the GAMES begin!

20140406_190538.jpg

Pretty solid opening to the season, I thought. Loved Pedro Pascal as Oberyn Martell. It looks like some really great casting. Caught a couple little nods to book readers. Things like the blue rose and Oberyn mentioning that Rhaegar left Elia for another woman. Not sure if they'll actually expand on that, but nice to see it thrown in there.

Arya and the Hound were awesome. Can't wait to see what happens with them this season.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back