Game of Thrones

Well i liked 300 more rather than 300:rise of an empire. Well ofcourse ending of 300 was worst. I didn't liked the ending because Gerard Butler died. Also the first one had more spartan war as compared to the prequel!!

Can't wait for the new season!!!!

ipgicdnffrccvkm5ixxf.gif

Good lord, I hope they don't go the movie route. I watch little enough television these days without loosing perhaps the best series of all time to the big screen. Prequels, well, if they want to do those then yes, by all means, but the major pleasure that comes from from watching GOT is the extended time given to the characters and their interactions to develope PERSONALITIES, rather than be just points around which the special effects pivot. Its a high class soap with a sword I guess, but hell, I want another decade of it at least! What else is out there that comes even reasonably close???? Or could replece it?? Nadda.

Good lord, I hope they don't go the movie route. I watch little enough television these days without loosing perhaps the best series of all time to the big screen. Prequels, well, if they want to do those then yes, by all means, but the major pleasure that comes from from watching GOT is the extended time given to the characters and their interactions to develope PERSONALITIES, rather than be just points around which the special effects pivot. Its a high class soap with a sword I guess, but hell, I want another decade of it at least! What else is out there that comes even reasonably close???? Or could replece it?? Nadda.

I basically agree with you CutThumb, but it looks like it might be a prequel; a seperate entity from the TV series, I think, based on this:

"
..."They could be the basis for [a film]," Martin added at the post-premiere bash... "I have written these three stories, and I have about a dozen more."

Martin says the prequel characters are the direct ancestors of some of Game of Thrones' players, but he wouldn't reveal how they relate...."

THAT I would go for!!

Dunk and Egg?

Yup, probably. Egg is related to Maester Aemon. They're brothers iirc. Egg is actually Aegon V Targaeryen and one of his daughters is Steffon Baratheon (Robert and Stannis' father) mother or something. That's actually one of the reasons why Rob could lay claim to the throne: he had some Targ blood...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back