Game of Thrones

Sweet mother of Zeus yes, though overall, Ygritte is the hotter redhead. "You know nothing, Jon Snuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh"

I loved Ros. Such a cunning thing, working her way up to being Baelish's assistant. Shame that Cersei is the one who threatened her life if Tyrion didn't play along, because she thought that Ros was the one that Tyrion was in love with. So Cersei deserves a nasty death as well, given that she carried out that threat and let Joffrey go to town.

I'm with you guys as far as Ros and Ygritte are concerned. There's something about redheads...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

7lGye8x.jpg

Attachments

• 7lGye8x.jpg
    7lGye8x.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 33
He can't. Father Christmas is lying dead in Craster's Keep.

Or... maybe that was the beginning of Father Christmas. Once he shed his mortal form, he wielded much more power and has the ability to travel between universes. This would explain the similarity in appearance and how he got to different universes...

Or... maybe that was the beginning of Father Christmas. Once he shed his mortal form, he wielded much more power and has the ability to travel between universes. This would explain the similarity in appearance and how he got to different universes...

So...you're saying that...if you strike him down, he'll become more powerful than you can possibly imagine? ;)

That would be really tough decision. Do I watch how it ends or wait for the books. Of course one could easily wind up waiting 10 years for the books to finish at the rate Martin's been putting out the last couple

There's also no guarantee that Martin himself won't decide he needs a few extra books to wrap things up.

Wasn't the series originally supposed to be only five books, which he then extended to six and then seven or something?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back