Game of Thrones

titulo+%25281%2529.png

http://www.comicsabelalves.com/p/game-of-thrones-8-bit-game.html

Attachments

• titulo+%25281%2529.png
    titulo+%25281%2529.png
    58.9 KB · Views: 40
Last edited by a moderator:
The second to last episode " The Rains of Castamere " should have been the season finally. That was by far the best episode all season.. I never saw it coming till it was too late and I had to watch it a second time. It was that good

Feel better i did already. Next season is all yours, good luck watching character development leading to absoloutely nowhere.imagine watching spartacus for three seasons and in the way to the grand finale battle, all that it has been building up to.... And he fall down a crevice and dies ...roll game of thrones credits. Utter ****e best kept as books. Perhaps i will watch the next season just to see the build up and watch when john snow dies of pneumonia or the khalessi forgets to stub her cigarette and the ships burn and sink on the way to battle,

- - - Updated - - -

Feel better i did already. Next season is all yours, good luck watching character development leading to absoloutely nowhere.imagine watching spartacus for three seasons and in the way to the grand finale battle, all that it has been building up to.... And he fall down a crevice and dies ...roll game of thrones credits. Utter ****e best kept as books. Perhaps i will watch the next season just to see the build up and watch when john snow dies of pneumonia or the khalessi forgets to stub her cigarette and the ships burn and sink on the way to battle,

Lmao, sorry your man crush got wacked at the wedding. The show is great and so are the books. I love how the hero's don't always win and ride off into the sunset.

If you think about it all the Starks are cursed with bad luck. I've haven't read the books (yet) but it seems like the whole show is about the misfortune of the Starks. I mean no disrespect but if you don't want to get attacked to characters you shouldn't watch.

P.s. Personally I can't wait to see how Daenerys Targaryen and her dragons and army tie into the land of Westeros

If you think about it all the Starks are cursed with bad luck. I've haven't read the books (yet) but it seems like the whole show is about the misfortune of the Starks. I mean no disrespect but if you don't want to get attacked to characters you shouldn't watch.

P.s. Personally I can't wait to see how Daenerys Targaryen and her dragons and army tie into the land of Westeros

Not spoiling anything but you'll be in for a few surprises...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4

useless plot and storylines that go nowhere and have no sense. Whats the point of the show again and what makes it so good? Titties and swords are done better in other shows. Im sure part of it was to watch rob stark avenge his father? basically you could go back and cut that whole king of the north build up, uprising and edit it out of the show because it made no sense and had no point. I mean the death of Khal drogo was a waste and whatever, because it is part of the build up and storyline of daenerys targaryen, but we all know that now she has her army and everything is set.....she will choke on a mushroom before the battle.....roll credits.

Skyball, it isn't about the Starks... Their story is only one of many. With season 3 done, we're only halfway through book 3 of 7 (6 and 7 not even released yet)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4

For someone who dislikes the series, skyball certainly seems determined to invest a lot of energy into it. Personally, I'd rather spend my energy and effort on things I enjoy instead, but perhaps that's just me. I can appreciate if you dislike the show, but I don't see the point in continuing to comment on it.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back