Game of Thrones

This
1JS.jpg

yes, Yeas, YEAAAAS!

It looks like Tyrion is going to be "Qyentin-ed".

Looks like things are heating up and we're really going somewhere. Feels really weird going into dark waters as a book reader though. I liked that outfit Sansa was wearing but it also looks like she may be pregnant too...

I have a weird relationship with GoT. I absolutely love watching it, and yet I don't have strong feelings towards it when I'm waiting for it to air again. Having read the books I appreciate the show and it's different direction too.

But I watched the trailer....and GOOD LORD GIVE IT TO ME RIGHT NOW.

I was wondering that myself. It is implied that is what happens the way they cut the trailer. I sure hope not. It could just be them screwing with book readers as well

Agreed. I don't think it happens either because he is pretty much the (show only)audience's (and D&D's) favorite character. Also, even for a Lannister, he has the best "plot armor" Martin/D&D could conceive lol.

It's what I'm hoping for as it would be a Grand Middle Finger to the Lannisters. Plus seeing the "Little Lord" riding a Dragon would cause me to Nerd Out.

First of all, I'd love to see that.

That said, it seems like there's a bit of a difference between "fire" and "dragonfire." Daenerys survived Drogo's funeral pyre, but the sort of fire that could melt Harrenhall might be a bit difficult to endure.

Of course, if it led to Tyrion dousing himself in wildfire and personally dueling the Night's King, I'm all for it.

Well! I'd say that was a pretty damn good way to start off. Some stuff I didn't expect, some stuff I'd never expect in a million years, then some fairly obvious stuff. Can't wait to see what happens this season!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back