Female Cap (American Dream) WWII Costume Update 5/29/11 Finished Costume Pics

MalmeyStudios

Sr Member
Ok Guys

Here is our next build. I don't have alot to do with this one as Mallie has pretty much come up with this idea on her own. She loves my cap build and has decided to make her own American Dream WWII Style.
Now she has the whole costume planed out. She is mixing the WWII USO style dress and the WASP or Fly Girl WWII Aviator female pilots.
With that said she started with the cowl. She wanted it to be pilot style with cat like goggles. She took a trick from Reevz and left the back open for her hair. Its nearly complete!
2011-04-13_20-33-26_535.jpg

2011-04-13_20-33-47_919.jpg

2011-04-13_20-34-10_189.jpg

2011-04-13_20-33-59_733.jpg

Oh ya she has also bought her boots. They are pretty sweet. They are brown leather and nearly knee high.
2011-04-13_20-32-40_572.jpg

Keep checking in guys this is going to be a great looking costume!
Thanks for looking!
Jeremey

Last edited:
Re: Female Cap (American Dream) WWII Costume

man, after seeing the other builds i HAVE to watch this one come along. subscribed!

Re: Female Cap (American Dream) WWII Costume

Thank You everyone!
Mallie finished the mask and we got it in plaster!! Hopefully we will have a mask early this week!

She also got her dress, pretty hot!

I cant wait to have a real update! She is kicking butt on this project!
Thanks Guys!
Jeremey

Re: Female Cap (American Dream) WWII Costume Update 4/22/11

Ok Guys More Updates on this!
This project is far from complete but she wanted to update you guys!

She finished the cowl, shield and the boots!

She still has a bit of work to do! She is adding a chest shield to the front of the dress, it will kinda be a high waiste kinda thing. She is going to add a leather belt with a few pouches and a holster for a .45. She is also getting some long leather gloves and we are adding some detail to them!

If I had to guess this will be complete within a week or so! We will do a proper photoshoot when its complete!

Anyway here is a couple teaser pics!
Mallie1.jpg

Mallie2.jpg

Enjoy and thanks for checking in!
Jeremey

Looking good! I always was a fan of the pointed shield, you've definitely captured the WWII look so far.

Now that I see this done with the hair and all. SUPERIOR 10!! Excellent work.

Thanks Guys!!!
I will pass the kind words along to her!
The costume is not finished but she wanted to post some teaser pics!

Excellent I have to show this to my Daughter she is a big Cap fan.

I like this. Being the offspring of a WWII veteran, I have a big interest in WWII history and really enjoy seeing this kind of stuff.

Are there any plans to incorporate lenes into the goggles? I just think that would really jazz it up.

Another thought that comes to mind since she is an aviator, WASP wings may be a nice touch, too.

Last edited:

Thank You,

With both of our WWII costumes we tried to keep them pretty period and pay attention to detail! We looked at alot of pics and did alot of reasearch! Its nice to pay tribute to the past, even if it is with a costume!
Mallie is planning on adding lenses we just need to get there! We looked into the WASP wings and she kinda modeled her own and painted them on the mask!

I will pass on the kind words. Thank You so much!
Jeremey

Actually we came across fifi in our searches and research for a costume! Its cute but im guessing she is gunna keep on with the American Dream Costume.
Thanks Again
Jeremey

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back