BTTF2 Pit Bull Hoverboard

Meta440

I was just farting around bay and I always do a search for "hoverboards" and the first thing to pop up this morning was a screen used Pit Bull going for $25,000. Just wanted to share.

A little steep for my blood... but cool!

Speaking of Pit Bull, does anyone know the thickness of the Pit Bull board? I know the Marty is 1" but wasn't sure if anyone had specs on the the thickness of the Pit Bull.

Thanks,
Jamie

A little steep for my blood... but cool!

Speaking of Pit Bull, does anyone know the thickness of the Pit Bull board? I know the Marty is 1" but wasn't sure if anyone had specs on the the thickness of the Pit Bull.

Thanks,
Jamie

I bet if you call them they can tell you...

Hollywood P.A.R.T.S.
12580 Saticoy St. #A
North Hollywood, CA 91605
Phone: 818-255-0617

Pitbull hoverboard from Back to the Future II

Thats a link to the Biff board from the auctioneers.

Jamiemcshan, I dont have the specs of the big board. Ive got a image of the Biff board which shows a good representation of the thickness. Hope this helps!

biffboardrocket.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
just think, 4 more years and these are real!!!

very good chance slf lacing shoes will be......nike filed the patents not long ago - dnt be shocked if in 2015 on the same day marty went to 2015 sees a release of a self lacing shoe

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back