Tron Anon Pepakura Helmet

Starting over with the Pep, nearly finished it and I can see where I went wrong with gluing (my very first Pep so was an educational experience).

gaaahhh, nice to see another Anon around i'll be following this for sure, I too am working on an Anon set up. For my chest plate though, i have an extra black car hood. I'm thinking about cutting it up and using it for this project

:) can I have a PDF of the print file for the Anon helmet? so i can build along side you.

Sorry I took down the link a while back I'm re-unfolding the file so it will be easier to build. Going to be a couple days as I am currently busy. But if someone had the old V1 file and is willing to share it feel free.

I'm nearly ready to paint my Anon lid, looking at lighting and visor stuff atm (in Australia it is hard to find this stuff)

Hello all. I am currently building a tron costume as well and this is my first real experience this level of build. I can't view the original file and was wondering if I am missing some software or something, never pepped or whatever before. Could someone please send me a file or link a working one here. I really appreciate your help. oh and where do i get cardstock. and can a regualr printer run it or do i have to go to a specialty place?

Thanks
SpecialK

You can get white cardstock from places like Wal-Mart you will want 110 weight, You will need the Pepakura Viewer program to open and print the file. I suggest using a exacto-knife for cutting out the pieces.

twinight, could you try sending the file again, whenever i open it it just opens a blank page
if you could that would be great, thanks, i need it by next Saturday at most thanks

whenever i try to open the file......this message appears,

IE doesn't know how to open this address, because the protocol (ttp) isn't associated with any program.

Last edited:
I wonder if I can send the file direct to you I have it on my puter (am nearly finished sanding my Anon helmet)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back