The Nautilus Home Theatre

This is close to the most phenomenal thing I've ever seen. Leagues is my all-time favorite movie. The craftsmanship and attention to detail are exquisite, down to just the right amount of weathering/staining on the walls. And I thought that mirror looked familiar.

So, are those center speaker grills behind your floating Nautilus?

This is amazing work

Whilst I don't have the space for a spare theatre, I'm so imspired that I've just gone to Amazon to order the disney movie to add fuel to my plans to adjust my house.

:)

Having grown up with that movie, I have to say I may steal this idea when I have my own house ;)

Looks amazing man! Great work!

Absolutely wonderful! Something all home theaters should aspire to!

I do admit a certain 9-year-old child impulse to take my model Atragon and that model Nautilus and make torpedo launching sounds at each other.

Sweet Georgia Brown! That's sublime. I long for a dedicated theater room but settle for a family room version. I shall live vicariously through you sir!

wow.. i thought the dullum batcave was amazing.. this one is equally fantastic. my collection is too varied to have a single theme room like this but its just awesome. thanks for sharing.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back