Rocketeer Jetpack Pepakura Model (Unfolded File Now Up)

If anyone is having trouble with the link such as it won't download for instance, but if they link is broken let me know, it would say this file does'nt exist. But if you are having trouble downloading send me a PM with your E-mail address and I will e-mail you the file. The file is actually smooth right now it does'nt have all those lines on it like it does now and you will need the Pepakura Viewer or Designer to open the file once you download it.

It's set to the scale of the movie jetpack from measurements I found on here, it should be a little bit of 24 inches tall I think. So all you have to do is print and start cutting.

I just converted them to PDF so I can print them. It'll be my first attempt at Pep. I'll document the process and start a thread, but I may also stop and build a simple Star Wars royal guard or snowtrooper helmet before I start sealing and glassing the super complex compound curves of the jetpack.

Thank you so much for making these, and offering them for free. You are a true RPFer, and I hope I can do your work justice.

Thanks TridCloudwalker. Any chance you could share the PDF File you were able to make from converting for the other people on here with a Mac PC that can't open PDO files.

Thanks Warpig, and believe me right now I have a ever growing list of projects myself I'll be shocking and aweing the RPF here shortly with some pep files that will probably grabs everyones attention but I'm keeping top secret as to what it is.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back