Rocketeer Jetpack Pepakura Model (Unfolded File Now Up)

Thanks for importing pictures from my photo album into this thread. I recently uploaded more pictures of my almost finished third rocket pack.

9688-i-like-reinforce-cardstock-clear-shipping-tape-makes-more-sturdy-model.jpg

9699-another-view-rocket-boosters-i-am-lawwww.jpg

9697-current-rocket-pack-i-am-building-i-have-added-real-louvered-vents-my-first-pack-had-false-vents-i-also-created-rocket-engine-details-some-added-awe-factor.jpg

9696-rocket-pack-has-cut-out-openings-louvered-vents.jpg

9691-fan-simply-hd-picture-computer-fan-laminated.jpg

9690-almost-complete-first-rocket-pack.jpg

Too cool to see other members using Pepmaster's Rocketeer rocket pack Pep file. Pictures of my finished third rocket pack are in the photo album on my profile page as well as the prop box i made for my client to take the rocket pack back to Australia. I am currently refurbishing my first rocket pack and constructing a 1/2 scale rocket pack for another client.

Hi, guys. :D
Huge fan of The Rocketeer, and have been looking all over for a 1:1 scale papercraft unfold of the helmet and the Cirrus X-3, so thanks for all the hard work here! Superb stuff, I'm tellin ya. It's amazing to see so many other fans-- I've only met one other to date. (So glad I'm not alone. Seems the term around these parts is "finhead." :D) Your guys' work has really blown me over. Been lurking all day on these forums, and wow, so many amazing ideas! Aaah! Can't handle it!

In any case, I wanted to request a reupload of the Cirrus X-3 unwrap here, since the link in the OP is a megaupload one, and we all know how that site got smashed a little while back. :[ I'd greatly appreciate it if I could please get a copy.

Also, does anyone happen to have an unwrap of the helmet? I'm running on Linux and can't get Pepakura to play nice in WINE. I would be eternally grateful, even if they're low quality jpegs. I'll gladly trace them over in Inkscape and share the finished vector file if that would be of help to anyone wishing to scale some clean lines. It just really bums me out since the only file I can find of the helmet is a .pdo :[ I really want to make a papercraft version to paper mache, then use it as a base shell for molding one out of Wonderflex and Friendly Plastic. (Much easier and safer than bondo, by the way. No respirator needed, very user friendly, and easy to append any errors.)

Thanks so much guys, and please keep up the amazing work. I'm so inspired by all your creativity, and am actually going to try my hand at doing electronic components for the first time on this cosplay as a result.

If you read the thread I reposted it in post #68 about 5 up from this one. :confused

Hi, guys. :D
Huge fan of The Rocketeer, and have been looking all over for a 1:1 scale papercraft unfold of the helmet and the Cirrus X-3, so thanks for all the hard work here! Superb stuff, I'm tellin ya. It's amazing to see so many other fans-- I've only met one other to date. (So glad I'm not alone. Seems the term around these parts is "finhead." :D) Your guys' work has really blown me over. Been lurking all day on these forums, and wow, so many amazing ideas! Aaah! Can't handle it!

In any case, I wanted to request a reupload of the Cirrus X-3 unwrap here, since the link in the OP is a megaupload one, and we all know how that site got smashed a little while back. :[ I'd greatly appreciate it if I could please get a copy.

Also, does anyone happen to have an unwrap of the helmet? I'm running on Linux and can't get Pepakura to play nice in WINE. I would be eternally grateful, even if they're low quality jpegs. I'll gladly trace them over in Inkscape and share the finished vector file if that would be of help to anyone wishing to scale some clean lines. It just really bums me out since the only file I can find of the helmet is a .pdo :[ I really want to make a papercraft version to paper mache, then use it as a base shell for molding one out of Wonderflex and Friendly Plastic. (Much easier and safer than bondo, by the way. No respirator needed, very user friendly, and easy to append any errors.)

Thanks so much guys, and please keep up the amazing work. I'm so inspired by all your creativity, and am actually going to try my hand at doing electronic components for the first time on this cosplay as a result.

If you read the thread I reposted it in post #68 about 5 up from this one. :confused
Sorry for any ambiguity, I'm running on Linux and can't get Pepakura to play nice in WINE. I just assumed that since it's .pdo it was the model rather than an unwrap. (Wasn't any way to really check since I can't run the program in the first place.) Besides, any papercrafts I've built in the past were typically of a commonplace raster format (.jpg, .pdf, etc.). :T Sorry for my assumption.

Would anyone here with a working Pepakura install be so kind as to provide rasters?

Are these all pictures of the same pack?
I have made 3 Rocket packs and 2 half scale rocket packs ( Including harnesses ). There is a link to my facebook page on my RPF profile page. I have a photo album on my facebook page dedicated to my Rocketeer pep based builds. Each rocket pack is unique. The pictures on this thread are of the first 2 full scale rocket packs that i have made.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back