Rocketeer Jetpack Pepakura Model (Unfolded File Now Up)

Been a while since I bumped this for people wanting the file so far I know of one person so far that's made the file so far and he did a impressive job on it.

Been a while since I bumped this for people wanting the file so far I know of one person so far that's made the file so far and he did a impressive job on it.

I hope you were refering to me. I used your file to make a Rocketeer jetpack that my friend wore to the El Capitan 20 th anniversery showing of the Rocketeer and 2011 San Diego Comic-Con. I had to fabricate some added details to make the jetpack close to screen acurate.

I am now building my third rocket pack. Each rocket pack i make i am adding more details and attempting to make more screen accurate. Please check out my facebook link and look at my photo albums for pictures of past / current prop builds.

I'd love to see some buildups of this. I started putting it together. Kind of just winging it and hoping it works out. (Can't see the what your facebook page is Mickey, post a link?)

Not sure if this is possible, but is there a way to post an OBJ file of the file? It might help me rotate and view it at different angles in photoshop so that I can put the pieces together right.

wonderful work, im going to have to add this to my projects list, i will have to learn a lot more before i've got the confidence to give this ago. but now i've got something to shoot for.

Only one person that I know of has made and finished one.
http://www.therpf.com/members/mikey123mushukl/
He's got the photos of it on his Facebook, but I think it would be cool if he had a thread here showing all the awesome work he put into it.

I would if i knew how. Attempts to creat a photobucket account and post pictures links on this site have been unsuccessfull. I think that the photos i take are too high definition.

313390_260411850669629_100001024480422_820778_1056993831_n.jpg

Attempted to insert a picture of rocketeer rocket pack from facebook.

I added a photo album here on my profile page for those who can not find me on facebook. Lots of pictures of my first and third rocket pack. On my second pack i tried to build the model from syntra limit the warping / sanding and smoothing that i have had to do with all of my other builds.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back