1:1 GRAND MOFF TARKIN Bust by Jordu Schell

I feel like Vader should be standing behind him saying "We have seen the end of Kenobi; we'll soon see the end of the Rebellion"

WOW! It's so lifelike you could very well scare the crap out of someone if
you took the head and laid it out in public. Man that's frigin good!!!!!!!

PARADE
peeing-2085.gif

Sometimes, it's just nice to say "good job" and nothing else...

That and the angle of the pic is different. I think it is an optical illusion that the center of his hairline isn't forward enough.

Says it all how much everyone on here loves this piece... 71 posts in only 21 hours!!! Is this a record? :lol

If only Mr. Propaganda Man would apply the likewise critique to his dome, the statues might quite possibly register in the top 10 again.... ( couldn't help that:love)
Dude actually went there:wacko Something this extraordinary not to mention scarce, you dont dare disparage it no matter how good will the intentions are:rolleyes wtf

Theres practically no Tarkins around anywhere. I'm estatic to see the 1st one complete in a state of such high quality and craftmanship it's a feast to my eyes.:eek Now If only Mr Schell would market his masterpiece... My ANH needs his right hand man:confused

At first, I looked at the picture before reading the post, and I truly thought it was someone photoshopping how they hoped their sculpt might turn out in the future.

I can't imagine having the knowledge of anatomy, texture, color, etc. and the hands to carry it out. It is just unbelievable.

The finishing work on that piece is stunning. :eek

If you look close I swear you can see him breathing.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back