1:1 GRAND MOFF TARKIN Bust by Jordu Schell

LOL... I thought you guys would like it.

A piece like this just illustrates what is possible in this artform we sculptors slave over and we revel in the challenge of playing God and creating life from nothing and something of this standard it can't be denied looks incredibly lifelike and truelly the character it was set out to be. Jordu has incredible talent and experience thats hes employed in many films etc for many years and this seems to be the culmination of all his works in my opinion. I always saw him as a highly skilled monster guy but now with this hes an all rounder with amazing talent.

I'd love to see some WIP pics as Jordu created this:eek

Found these pics

20705110150217691375992.jpg

Phil

"That has to be one of the most realistic busts I've ever seen!"

Don't suppose there are many real ones in the big apple!

OMG I would give anything for one of those to accompany my other full size displays.
As awesome as it is, I think that the cheekbones are a bit too puffy/pronouncedIt's a little too exaggerated I think.
Also the frontal hairline could come forward a bit more and it's shape adjusted.
Still a fantastic likeness and execution nonetheless.

tarkin_compare.jpg

yes sucked in too much, but incredible ( has that just died look). The best bust i have ever seen. I mean the hair is spot on.

-James

truly a stunning piece (from an incredibly talented artist!). I'm looking forward to seeing it in person at Monsterpalooza this weekend!

Tom

Freak’n INCREDIBLE!!!! :eek

Man I hope he has this at Monsterpalooza this weekend! :cool

°Jeff

CAMPer

This is exceptional. Truly astounding. Gino does have a point about the cheek bones, but just look at it as a whole, I've never seen a sculpt look so life-like. As for the skin tone, that is just something else. Colour me impressed to the max!

Give him a moustache, fuller white hair, a small pair of specs and some old fashioned clothing and you've got the 1960s Dalek movie Doctor Who. I wouldn't say no to that in a collection.

Thanks for sharing this with us all.

Holluba

Usually I see a bust and it looks like a bust..always a little 'off'. This..I had to make sure it wasn't posted on April 1st as I thought it was a photo-shopped picture.

Truly amazing!!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back