FOUND: Promotional Inception Top

TheDisturbance

A while back I was looking for a place to eat while my car was being fixed. Didn't find a place to eat, but found the company that made the promotional version of the Inception top.

Clean Fun

Don't know if it's accurate or not.

Here's the company store that sells the tops.

Clean Fun Promotional Marketing

The company makes other movie promotional items which end up being pretty much props like the Inception top.

Mark

we'll thats pretty cool! Should we order the 1,000 pack and give one to every one on the rpf? lol Do you think they would make them without the inception engraving if we requested it?

we'll thats pretty cool! Should we order the 1,000 pack and give one to every one on the rpf? lol Do you think they would make them without the inception engraving if we requested it?

It does say personal engraving upon request. I would imagine you can request nothing. It may make it cheaper.

You do realize that's $7.15 each. Not $7.15 for 1000 tops.

Okay, you were talking about pay $7,150 for tops and then giving them away. I just wanted to make sure you realized the cost. :)

haha. Yeah..the minimum quantity is 1000. The minimum price without shipping or tax will be $7,150. So let's get 1000 people interested :p

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back