Bride of Chucky - Tiffany doll modification WIP

i got that doll several years ago because i was obsessed with Tiffany, but yeah the doll is bleh, doesn't even look like the real thing, i would love to modify my Tiffany doll like this but i need some help so may i ask, where did u get the eyes and wig, about how much will it cost me to do all this, how exactly did u do the eye shadow, if i tried it would probably turn out all messed up, and how did u remove the make up and what not. Please help:)

The eyes and wig were from eBay. Looking at about £30 for the wig and eyes combined. The eye shadow was painted on with a brush and Hunbrol enamel paint. I did not remove the initial factory makeup paint job - I just painted skin tone over the top of it.

alright thank you, don't know when ill be able to start on my doll, but i may need more help and advise when i do start, yours looks great! just hope mine will come out looking good like that

how did u put the head back together once u had cut it open

I cut the top of the head off in a circle with my dremel so the section could just fit back on like a lid. Due to the curvature, the lid piece would just stay in place and not fall inside the head. Once the eyes were inserted and stuck in place, I put the "lid" back on the top of the head and then glued it in place using hot glue.

The wig was also glued on using hot glue, a little bit at a time. The skintone paints I used were acrylics from my local Warhammer gaming shop. I think it was a base of Elf Flesh and then a wash of Dwarf Flesh over that.

I cut the top of the head off in a circle with my dremel so the section could just fit back on like a lid. Due to the curvature, the lid piece would just stay in place and not fall inside the head. Once the eyes were inserted and stuck in place, I put the "lid" back on the top of the head and then glued it in place using hot glue.

The wig was also glued on using hot glue, a little bit at a time. The skintone paints I used were acrylics from my local Warhammer gaming shop. I think it was a base of Elf Flesh and then a wash of Dwarf Flesh over that.

alright thank u so much for that info i was wondering what wig u used and what size eyes did u use x

alright thank u so much for that info i was wondering what wig u used and what size eyes did u use x

The wig was from eBay and was "NEW CENTRE PARTING WIG BLONDE BOB LADIES FANCY DRESS" - the seller I got it from does not have this style in stock any more though.

The eyes were "NIP Amazing Doll Reborn Glass Green Eyes 24MM Oval". The seller is currently not listed as having anything for sale.

thank u i have already bought the eyes and wig before i read your reply i got the 24mm eyes because i thought they would fit nicely so im proud of myself for chooseing the rght size eyes and i have got a wig for it thats also party wig of ebay for like 6 quid i thinlk its ideal for her it isnt to big and is perfect colour and shape and everything i got all the paints and stuff for her im just waiting for the paints to arrive i cant wait if i do a good job i will upload a before and after wish me look it will be my first ever doll modifercation so im nevous incase i mess it up but i will try my best wish me luck xx

I started my doll and will probably need some help from time to time. Im looking at eyes right now. I measured her eyes and they seemed to be 30mm, and i noticed you got 24mm eyes, would you suggest i get 24mm or would you suggest i go bigger.

I'm doing a mod currently on tiffany, how do I cut her eyes out? How long to I boil the head.. I've been researching online for hours and I can't find any info, I bought this same Spencer's doll.please help lol

This threads like 2 years old, good luck getting the OP to respond.

Judging by his post it sounds like he boiled it just enough to get it soft, so I'd say to submerge the head in an already boiling pot and pull out and check fairly often so it doesn't warp. You only need it soft enough to cut the eyes out with a scalpel/exacto knife.

Sorry, looks like I gave you the wrong info in my email reply - I forgot that I DID boil the head. Basically I just boiled the kettle, then poured it into a large bowl - I then submerged the top of the head until it was soft enough to cut with a stanley knife. Used a smaller hobby/craft knife to cut out the eyes.

My little girl is obsessed with Chucky and Tiffany and was not impressed with any of the Tiffany dolls until she saw yours So ... my novice self is going to try to replicate your doll and if all goes well I'm going to have a very happy little lady Christmas morning ... any advice anyone could offer would be greatly appreciated ... idk why someone doesn't make a better version of both dolls ... so many I've seen altered are amazing ... keep up the good work and thanks for sharing the process with us

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back