Bride of Chucky - Tiffany doll modification WIP

Howlrunner

Sr Member
I was so inspired by Detale78's customisation of his Tiffany doll (http://www.therpf.com/f9/spenser-gifts-24-inch-tiffany-doll-customization-project-wip-107988/) that I decided to get one for myself and have a go!

Here is the 24" Spencer's Tiffany doll as it arrived:

Tiffany1.jpg

Jacket removed:

Tiffany2.jpg

Veil cut from head (it's permanently attached with plastic tags):

Tiffany3.jpg

And here she is stripped, shaved, base-painted and with eyes cut out:

Tiffany4.jpg

Nails have been repainted since this pic was taken.

Last edited:
Then on to making it actually LOOK like Tiffany!

The original doll:

TiffanyHead1.jpg

With veil removed:

TiffanyHead2.jpg

It's just.... bleh! So.....

Head shaved and eyes cut out:

TiffanyHead3.jpg

As the head is vinyl, once I heated it with boiling water it was really easy to cut out the eyes with a scalpel and open up a big hole in the top of her head to fit the new eyes inside:

TiffanyHeadOpen.jpg

Then a base-coat of skin colour:

TiffanyHead4.jpg

Additional skin shades added (it's not as red looking as it appears with the flash here):

TiffanyHead5.jpg

Lips repainted (again, they're darker than they appear with the flash); beauty spot added back on; eyeshadow, eyeliner and eyebrows painted on and fake eyelashes stuck on and trimmed:

TiffanyHead6.jpg

New glass eyes stuck in place (may adjust the position yet):

TiffanyHead7.jpg

And finally, the new blonde wig placed on to see how it's coming together (this still needs glued down, cut down to size and the hair trimmed):

TiffanyHead8.jpg

And this is the movie version/style I'm going for:

Reference6.jpg

Still need to paint on the tattoo on her breast, tweak the eyes, tweak the teeth paint, glue and cut the hair and redress her in her wedding dress. I might then alter the leather jacket, but I think I'll probably leave it off - it's pretty poor quality. May make her the choker instead of using the "Tiff" necklace too.

Awesome job!
My daughter has both of the dolls and this is very inspiring:thumbsup
Great job. Its night and day different,really.

brilliant work so far, you'd think spencers would have tried a little harder with the finishing on these, but then you wouldn't be having the fun changing it

This is looking fantastic! I'd suggest thinning the eyebrow lines to match a little more accurately and I'd get/make new eyes. The ones in the still have MUCH smaller pupils and I think it adds to the creep factor!

I agree that the pupil size in the eyes is a bit too large, but I'd most likely have to go with getting custom eyes made, and I want to keep costs down on this one, so I'm just going to stick with what I have.

I thought about dramatically altering the mouth - cutting out the teeth and tongue, sculpting in a new mouth-inside and inserting arcylic teeth - but I decided not to. I agree, it would look better, but again, I'm just going to stick with what I have.

OK, I'm finished with her now - I hand painted in the heart tattoo on her breast based on close-up screencaps, fixed in the eyes (tryed changing eye position, but didn't work well with these particular oval eyes, so stayed with a straight-ahead gaze), hot-glued down the wig, cut off all the excess (about half the wig!) and gave her hair a trim.

And done:

TiffanyHead9.jpg
TiffanyHead9b.jpg

And here's the happy couple:

ChuckyandTiffany.jpg

Before and after:
Tiffany2.jpg
Tiffany5.jpg

TiffanyHead2.jpg
TiffanyHead9.jpg

That looks great!! I was so tempted to buy one after seeing in on sale like it was. I never saw this flick, so I passed. I think its perfect!

i got that doll several years ago because i was obsessed with Tiffany, but yeah the doll is bleh, doesn't even look like the real thing, i would love to modify my Tiffany doll like this but i need some help so may i ask, where did u get the eyes and wig, about how much will it cost me to do all this, how exactly did u do the eye shadow, if i tried it would probably turn out all messed up, and how did u remove the make up and what not. Please help:)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back