Imperial Knight costume Star Wars Legacy comic

TC9948

Here is my latest project, This time I used cardboard as my base, then used bondo to sculpt all the masters, I then made the silione molds and made my set!!!
I discoverd Legacy kind of late in the series, but knew the Knights was going to be my next costume. There are so many reference images with subtle differences, not to mention the other costumes others have made, so I used influances from all to create this!!!
DSC01389.jpg

DSC01391.jpg

DSC01390.jpg

DSC01386.jpg

1290124848068.jpg

1294952756897.jpg

1292111321930.jpg

1293320911433.jpg

[...]

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice :D

I wanted to do one of these costumes for ages now and seeing your work has inspired me to do more than just look at the three pictures I've got :$ I think I need to do more research into the Imperial Kights... might even have to start reading the graphic novels that my Mrs tells me are about somewhere :love

This looks really great! Another lurker here joining to comment on it. I may be interested in purchasing a set in the future. All depends on my pay check :lol
PM incoming

This captures more the look of the first issue's cover, which is somewhat different than the way Jan Duuresma drew in the pages of the comic itself.

:eek That's certainly a decent bit of kit. I wish I could do that. Hats off to you mate, you got it licked. Now.....can I have two sets of trooper armour and a Halo suit by Friday?:lol

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back