Anyone bought a Sideshow C-3PO Bust?

Spankuh

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've been wanting to put together a C-3P0 bust for a while. Getting the parts isn't all that difficult, but I think finishing it would be. Has anyone bought one of th SS busts? That is really the only one I've ever considered. I was thinking of getting on the wait list.

Thanks!

HH

Last edited:
I'm thinking about getting one. Even though it isn't accurate like people said, I think it is a nice one to get. Chewie15 posted pictures of the bust he got a while ago, it looks really nice.

I haven't bought one, but I've seen it in person. It's a very nice piece, but I've talked to the sculptor, Fred Barton, and he was a little disappointing with the quality control. Fred also makes the 1:1 C-3PO. Overall, it's a pretty nice piece for the money. I've got a couple of SS's Star Wars busts - the Vader and the Bossk - and have been pretty impressed. That said, I'm really not a SW purist.

Good luck!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back