Portal ASHPD - Yet another one.

Fabricator Djinn

Well, with a couple successful props under my belt I decided to tackle something that I have wanted to do since Volpin unveiled his masterwork gun years ago. Mine probably won't end up as fancy (see: wont be as fancy), but everyones got to start somewhere!

Anyways, I started off with a block of glued together high density foam. I have never carved anything out of foam in my life, so I did it COMPLETELY WRONG and sanded the whole thing down with a rotating hand sander. Still turned out //ok// despite this. Will be easy to fix up with bondo/whatnot before I resin it and whatnot.
CIMG1664%20%28Large%29.JPG

After working on that I had to change gears because I was getting slightly discouraged. I started on the chamber part of the barrel. Took a hint from Volpins blog on how to go about this one, and havent sanded the styrene bits down yet.
CIMG1667%20%28Large%29.JPG

Anyways, will have more updates later. Hopefully my attempt will not end in failure =P

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back