Sucker Punch Mech Bunny RM Style *face painted*

Re: Sucker Punch Mech Bunny RM Style

I am very impressed with the level of detail on the back.
Is it just plastic bins and EVA foam or are there other materials used?
Cannot wait to see this finished.

Ok guys another update,forearms, left and right guns(not mounted) and the hands:)
DSC02535.jpg

DSC02529.jpg

DSC02530.jpg

DSC02531.jpg

DSC02533.jpg

DSC02534.jpg

DSC02537.jpg

DSC02538.jpg

DSC02539.jpg

I'd love to see that as well!

Also, some of the parts you've made look like soft/mini-cell foam. What are you coating it with and then what are you painting it with? Sorry if this has been asked and answered but I didn't see it in the thread so far.

Great work!

-Wtfmfkr the suit is 95% rubbermaid and eva foam, but there will be a few bits and pieces mixed in like the old chamber from a nerf gun:)

-Graphic Jordan, I'm gonna hold off suiting up till this saturday,thats when I hope to have the suit complete. The rush is on because there is a local Con/Costume contest this Sunday!!

-Harmonic the suit is just coated with plasti-dip the krylon fusion paint!!

Ur gunna have it done by sunday????? Holy Hell man!
Good Luck this is a cool build can't wait to see it finished!

:thumbsupOh my god this is great! I loved this mech in the movie. You're doing a fantastic job. How many trash cans have you sacrificed?. Go, Go, Go!:thumbsup

Sorry about the rush job,the costume is not complete but I wanted to enter it into the local con,changes and upgrades will be added later:)
Thanks for viewing:)

Even for a rush job you have probably learned a TON about the ins and outs on how to do this. So when version two time comes around you will be ready. Still looks plenty awesome and any Sucker Punchers out there will <3 U for it.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back