Sucker Punch Mech Bunny RM Style *face painted*

chimmera30

Hey guys,just starting the bunny from sucker punch,I love the look of it, so here goes:)
o-first-look-photos-of-zack-snyder-s-sucker-punch-s-pink-bunny-mech-masked-zombie-war-soldier-and-oh-yeah-the-girls-too.jpg

DSC02471.jpg

DSC02474.jpg

DSC02475.jpg

DSC02476.jpg

DSC02477.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Sucker Punch Mech Bunny RM Style

OH EM GEE Someone is attempting it!! A little bit of me just went *squee*...

Looking great so far. Good luck to ya! :D

awesome! I've been lovin' that thing from the get-go! How are you curving your paperboard...or IS it a paper-product?

I found out what all those asian symbols meant:
"Warning! Woman Driver!"

I am thinking a sign in my car window would be appropriate....

:lol Awesome! I wanted to do this, but between school and moving, I just don't have the time or resources! Do keep us updated, though!

As an aside, how are you cutting the garbage cans and getting such a nice edge? Those things are a PITA to work with.

Also if anyone has any side view or back angles of this bad boy please post em:)

okay, this is a lousy picture because I am a LOUSY photographer, and I was shooting pages from the book! But I hope it helps. I know I have some better pictures from ComicCon somewhere, so I will dig some more...

I will never look at trash cans the same way from now on....lol!

....I love you. I want to build this for my wife. Then I can justify building a ED-209 costume for myself.

I just sent the concept Artist Paul Ozzimo an email to see if he has more concept art or images of the mech for us. In the meantime everyone might want to visit his website : Paul Ozzimo

Thanks guys for the interest and comments:)
And Chameleon(photos are great!!!!!) and manfromnaboo thanks! for the help with the reference!!!
MUCH Appreciated!!!!

I just sent the concept Artist Paul Ozzimo an email to see if he has more concept art or images of the mech for us. In the meantime everyone might want to visit his website : Paul Ozzimo

Wow. Awesome site. Ozzimo is truly a concept Wizard!

I just now figured out what is on Meka's shoulders. Yellow circle with two red cherries and on the other, the skull. Both of these are on the guncharms, too. Cherries on bunny's belly. Skull with bow.

Ok so a small update,still tons of lines to correct and sections to round but here it is ...the mech bunny WIP!!
DSC02482.jpg

DSC02481.jpg

DSC02480.jpg

I can honestly say that I didn't think anyone would tackle this. Keep it up I can't wait to see the final product.

Wow looks great!
I can't wait to see the final product!!

What will you be taking her to any Cons?

:)
u2ecila

It would be way-cool if you could figure out a way to give yourself some SERIOUS height! Like....I don't know some kinda huge foam-rubber platform shoes you could build around so that you towered over everyone else. What in the world are you gonna use for those massive springs behind the foot? Can you find industrial springs like that somewhere? junkyards?

We are all watching over your shoulder! You're doing a very entertaining, good job!

-umm if it turns out well I do hope to hit up a con or two,not sure where yet,but I'm aiming for sometime this summer)
-and chameleon,I haven't even thought about the legs yet,I'm finding shaping the head/upper body to be quite challenging:)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back