Sucker Punch Mech Bunny RM Style *face painted*

I'd say that you got robbed by only getting 3rd place!

I went back and looked at pictures of the model that you used. I would recommend cutting off some of the bottom front, then rounding the bottom part of the front while curving the sides of the bottom. Then push the front section out more using the top area of your mech as the fulcrum. Should be able to bend more because of the rubbermaid trashcan qualities. Then add another front smaller rounded section below that just like the picture. Right now, the shape of the front and the fact that it is just one piece right now that plunges sort of straight down looks a bit off. You need more of a sectioned appearance and more of an angled front. If you are afraid, by doing this, that people will see more of the person inside the mech, then just add more trashcan plastic to the sides to cover up. Its just too straight up and down right now but man, this is another GEM!!

Paul D.

Graphic jordan there are no videos yet but I'll get some up in the next few days!
Again Logan claw great suggestions, I'll be revamping the front, making the legs longer and adding the wires between the torso and legs:)
ANy other suggestion or critiques let me know,always welcome and appreciated:)
Ps thanks all for the positive comments and taking the time to have a look:)

Visibility is great! I can see out of both the ears,and it blends in pretty well using the black section of the inner ear! Mobility is fine,but the stride length is reduce to about half what is normal:)Other than that its easy to wear.

Congratz for the win man ! I can't believe you're under that costume, so awesome ! I think you should make it " battle damaged " a little bit more.
I love it. Hope the pics i've sent you helped a little.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back