BLADE RUNNER

eltee

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I created this fantasy photo to depict Deckard becoming a wanted person after running off with Rachel.

That's a Rich Coyle all metal blaster in a vintage Safariland holster, the other gun is an airsoft version of the COPS .357 magnum referred to by BR fans as the "Black Hole Gun" or "Leon's Mother's Helper."

BadgeGunsLR.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>(Hand Solo @ Aug 8 2006, 01:54 PM) [snapback]1296464[/snapback]</div>
Only one thing is missing.

A short glass of hard liquor about two fingers full. :D
[/b]

In hand, being slowly sipped.

A credible, respected prop source brought to my attention that some of what shows in my photo may be mistaken as parts of a very exclusive (and expensive) BR wallet set. Purchasers of that set were bound by an agreement not to reproduce any of it.

The seller of the photographed wallet, ID card, badge and Vid Phon card placed no restrictions on photographing or otherwise "sharing" his work so I have posted it without breaching any limitations. The creator of the currency also placed no restrictions. I hope this clears up any confusion.

If the RPF mods need to establish provenance of what I posted, please PM but otherwise please note that the items in the photo are not under any proscriptions. Sorry, didn't realize there was a controversy over this stuff.

VERY nice. :love

i was going to ask about the wallet and paper props within, but if ya read threads in there entiretly... it usually helps. :p

once again VERY nice setup. :thumbsup :thumbsup

Very nice.

Where did you get the 'olde' photos?...

It's little touches like that, that make or break a setup. :)

<div class='quotetop'>(whitefall @ Aug 8 2006, 05:22 PM) [snapback]1296610[/snapback]</div>
I did the cash in the picture, and I certainly have no problem with it. In fact, it's a bit of an honor.
[/b]

Yes, Whitefall did the beautiful currency in the photo. I requested both "off-world" and on-world currency to allow Deckard the option of leaving LA for the colonies, or staying. Like going to Canada and having two sets of currency in your wallet. Thanks, again, for a great job with the money Whitefall.

Great pic. MAN I wish I could have gotten on that badge list. Like the RAC gun too. I always thought the other gun was bigger than that. I hear it kicks a wollop.
Very nice collage. Used to do this sorta thing with found items in High School. My favorite pic was a Miami Vice shot using lots of toys and some bags of flour. ;)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back