Best superglue out there?

Superglue just isn't the same now that it's creator has died. Kinda like KFC and Wendy's weren't the same after The Colonel and Dave Thomas Died.

3m feels kinda like oil and bonds with some flex. Scotch dries quick and strong and locktite is the best all around with great strength.

There is a glue just for clear. It goes on milky white, takes longer to dry but dries clear and doesn't fog. I'll look for mine and post what it is.

There is a glue just for clear. It goes on milky white, takes longer to dry but dries clear and doesn't fog. I'll look for mine and post what it is.

I believe it is made by Testor.
It is used to glue windshields and other clear items on models as it won't fog up the edges where you applied it. You can also use it to make small windows by filling in areas and it dries clear like glass. You can get it at Michaels Craft Store in the model section for about $5.00 and change. Go online to the store App and take 40% off that price with their coupon ;)

Since no one mentioned it, I thought I'd resurrect this thread again...

"Hot Stuff" brand. Been using it for over 3 decades. It comes in many varieties, but I opt for the safe stuff called "UFO" which stands for "User Friendly Odorless". It comes in thick and thin forms. BSi also makes odorless varieties called "super-gold" and "super-gold +". Note that in addition to being odorless, these glues will work with foam and will not fog clear plastics (to answer another old question in this thread).

I like BSI Insta-cure. They have a hole range of super glues for different purposes, including accelerators and solvents. That's basically all the super glue I use it's their stuff

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back