SPIDER-MAN FAN FILM (The Web Of Spider-Man) Help Wanted

MarkMDSC

My name is Mark and I'm a coordinator for a local Toronto based production team working on a new SPIDER-MAN fan film Titled "The Web Of Spider-Man" (AKA The Ben Reilly Project) about to be produced and shot this fall through-out the summer in Toronto Canada. With the script currently in work, we are planning to make this something really great for spider-man fans.

This film is meant to be FOR the Spider-man fans eg. references towards comics and the movies while still keeping it an original never before seen storyline, but making it more so for the fans who have always wanted to see certain aspects of Spider-man that were never adapted towards the movies. (Such as things like the web-sack he uses to quickly carry his clothes in, and sticks to the wall, and also the Ben Reilly clone saga.)

We are working with a team of actors, designers , make up artist camera crew and 3 directors from OCAD (Ontario College of Art and Design) and Ryerson University, who have all volunteered to make this big project come to life on screen.

We we're going through the message boards and it seems as though some of you have a passion for things Spider-man , so we we're wondering if you would like to help us in some ways seeing as this movie is meant FOR the fan's, we want to get the people who know the comics inside and out for their opinion.

we have worked out many prototype designs for the web-shooters to a point where we feel comfortable with them through screen tests. The prototype design of web shooters that we may be aiming toward using for one of the characters (Ben Reilly) is still in works. As well as it will all be shot with hi-end film and audio equipment.

So if you have any oppinions on things that you would like to see put into a Spider-Man film let us know.
[...]

Thank you.

- Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
For Costumes Check out Spidey4Fun, Great quality costumes.
I too planned on making a film, but it is hard finding people who are dedicated and know what there doing.

I have a Scarlet Spider costume [...]

Pics below. Shoot me a PM to discuss.
100_0777.jpg

100_0782.jpg

100_0783.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can help you with any filmmaking tips, props, special effects if you'd like i'm kind of an ametuar film maker and a huge spidey fan!

please dont bump this dead threads. there was no activity here since last june, if they had some breaking news, they would probably post it. but seeing how this guy only made one post and wasnt online since last year, id say nothing is going on here.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back