Without Mag
SP_A0341.jpg

Mag inserted
SP_A0342.jpg

And all together, in Her Glory!
SP_A0335.jpg

Pictures by AkosSzecsi - Photobucket

So what do you think of her?

Thankx for the support! Keep the comments, suggestions, ideas coming!

Dork

Dangerstudios!

It is a long story. Actually it is a mistranslation. It should be translated as Ox or Bullock.

Don't worry! I don't take it as an offense :p

Dork

This sick I've always wanted one of these but could never afford one! Look forward to your how to and plans can't wait and keep up the Fantastic job!

kdawg1

I've got some good news for you. My Baby cost me about 50$ so far. My goal was to keep my expenses under 100$. I believe it can be done :D.

So with my plans it shouldn't be a difficult task for you to copy her :).

Dork

Hello All!

Here is my progress report from the last 48 hours.
I'm working on the details now. I'm almost there :D!

Grip details:
SP_A0344.jpg

SP_A0343.jpg

Mag holder details:
SP_A0352.jpg

SP_A0353.jpg

SP_A0351.jpg

SP_A0350.jpg

Glued together, sanded and polished:
SP_A0348.jpg

And all together:
SP_A0349.jpg

So? What do you think of Her?

If everything goes by the book, I will be in the "ready to paint" state by the end on Sunday.

Pictures by AkosSzecsi - Photobucket

Thankx for the support! Keep the comments, suggestions, ideas coming!

Dork

DAMN FINE WORK,makes my scratch build look like a backward inbred cousin(we call him boy).I'm gonna wait with anticipation for your how too files

VERY cool, Dork. I love that you fabricated every part of this by hand from raw materials without any high-end equipment. Certainly there's nothing wrong with computer controlled cutters or rapid prototypers, but your work shows that you don't always need a huge workshop full of gear to bring something like this to life. When you finally step back and look at the finished piece, you're going to think: "I can make anything!" :)

Re: Dork's Fanmade Pulse Rifle (Building Complete)

Hi All!

Phelyx, Madmex, Bak9799, Micks75au!
Thank you foe your kind words an support.

Here is My last post. Because I finished her.

Here She is. In Her full Glory!
SP_A0354.jpg

SP_A0358.jpg

SP_A0359.jpg

SP_A0355.jpg

SP_A0361.jpg

SP_A0360.jpg

And The Creation, and Her proud creator:
SP_A0356.jpg

Thank you for following my Building thread. It will be a Painting thread from now on.
Thank you for all the support you gave. And as I promised I'll start working on the guide.

Don't worry. I'll not disappear. My next Thread will start Tomorrow. Stay tuned.

Dork

WOW!!!!! The detail in this build is Great! Looking forward to trying this. I do have one question, you have a reference picture with four different guns on your photobucket site and i was wondering what the name the one on the bottom was? Or if you had any better pictures of it?

Man well done, you are to be commended for such a quick and clean build you have really created a nice piece. Cant wait to see your guide. And to see that piece painted

WOW!!!!! The detail in this build is Great! Looking forward to trying this. I do have one question, you have a reference picture with four different guns on your photobucket site and i was wondering what the name the one on the bottom was? Or if you had any better pictures of it?

This One?
CARB_system.jpg

This is a Matanza GS 221 CARB ( Caseless Ammunition Rifle Base) The Gun used by the RDA marines in the movie AVATAR.
On the top is the Assault rifle version. 6.2x35mm Carbine+20mm grenade.
The second one is the SMG version.
The Third is a Pump action Shotgun
The last one is the Sniper rifle.

I'm planing to build an SMG, in the near future. I already started to make the plans. If you need it just ask and I'll send it to you.
The base is similar, only some details are different. I don't have any pictures about the Sniper version, but Google could solve your problem :p

Thank you guys for the complements. I did my best to earn my place among you guys. Will see.

Dork

This is the one. Thank you for the quick reply. Sending it to me would be great! Know that I know the name of it, I'll have to start looking for images of it to begin planning a build!!!!
Thanks!

Amazing work mate. The result is just jaw dropping :)

Cannot wait to read your step by step tutorial - and see the beast all painted up!

Fantastic work, Dork, both in the detail and fidelity you've got in a total scratch build and in the speed in which you've turned it around!

I've had my eye on a PR since I found TK560's build, so I've been following this thread from the beginning. Definitely looking forward to your step-by-step writeup.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back