Dork's Fanmade Pulse Rifle (Building)

Hi All!

I Know it is less then 24 Hours since my last post, but I had enough time to finish my Pulse Rifle GL.
Tomorrow the carrying handle. But for now you have to Live with the Pix of the GL.

SP_A0282.jpg

SP_A0283.jpg

SP_A0284.jpg

Thankx for the support! Keep the comments, suggestions, ideas coming!

Dork

Hi All!

Sorry about the silence in the last 1-2month but I was a little occupied, with some other projects.:confused

One of my friends saw my PR and asked me to build him a ESB Bobba Fett Blaster. So I made him one.

IMGP3181.jpg

SP_A0291.jpg
SP_A0292.jpg

These are the "In progress" pictures. The blaster is done and and looks pretty awesome. Several members of the Hungarian 501 were amazed.
I will add some photos, as soon as he will lend it to me to take some photos.

A friend of his saw the blaster and gave me and order for a DC-17 (building in progress)
Another relative of my friend ordered a Ruger Mini-14 f or his A-team cosplay (Plan making in progress)

So I was a little busy.
But I stil had some time for my Dear PR.
After several weeks of research and practice I was able to make the Ammo counter board.

SP_A0301.jpg

SP_A0305.jpg

SP_A0302.jpg

SP_A0303.jpg

SP_A0304.jpg

I know it looks like a pace of crap but Hey! I'm a mechanic not some freggin electrician :D!(NO OFFENSE!!!!) It works and inside of the PR shell no one will see it. :p

I made some minor progress with the carrying handle as well.
SP_A0306.jpg

SP_A0307.jpg

SP_A0308.jpg

SP_A0309.jpg

So this how far I've got.

Comments, Ideas, Tips are always welcomed.

Dork

Re: Looking for M41A Pulse rifle blueprints

Thank you for your help, but there is a tiny little problem.

I live in central Europe, and we use the SI merical system. Arnies plans are in Inches...
Thank you for your assistance, but that is still not enough... Good for start, but not enough to complete it..
Dork
Hi,
You only need to multiply every measure for 2,54.
Every inch = 2,54 cms.
So, if you have 25,50 X 2,54 = 64,77

Blueprints can be found here:
Google-Ergebnis für http://www.john-tom.com/AirsoftPaintball/AirGun/ThompsonWeb/ThompsonSMGreplicaSheet9-CatchAndPlate_th.jpg
http://www.weaponeer.net/forum/uplo...lueprints_Thompson1928_MP38_BAR_Vickers-2.jpg
Google-Ergebnis für http://www.weaponeer.net/forum/uploads/dcorb/images/2009-11-14_090516_Blueprints_Thompson1928_MP38_BAR_Vickers-2.jpg

That´s the 1928 Model... You ust find but the M1A1
http://www.weaponeer.net/forum/uploads/gundoctor/files/2008-04-13_135742_Thompson_M1A1_Prints.pdf

Hope that help

By the way, I´m buulding the PR too. From Scratch, but with Arnie´s plans... Wanna see how it ends:love

Bis dann
Alfredo

By the way, can you tell me where do you got the plans for the counter? Or you build it yourself? do you have a wiring diagram and the components? I really appreciate it.
Thx from Germany
Alfredo

Hi All!

Chachov!
Thnak you but I have these Blueprints. Xhiwar suggested to use the "original" guns plans.
So I did my homework, and found all the blueprints I needed. Including yours.
But thanx anyway.

Yeppp! After weeks of research I made the counter. And I'll gladly give you all the infos,
plans, and material list I have. As soon as I get home, because I used my Dads PC for this project.

And here is my progress report.
I've finished the carrying handle, and the upper receiver.

The upper receiver:
SP_A0312.jpg

SP_A0313.jpg

Interior:
SP_A0310.jpg

SP_A0311.jpg

All together. Upper receiver will function as the battery case:
SP_A0314.jpg

SP_A0315.jpg

So. Only a couple of parts left. I believe she will be ready within 2 weeks.

Comments, ideas, suggestions, questions are always welcomed.

Dork

Hi All!

Progress report. Again...
Here are the pix. Again...

The "stock block"
SP_A0318.jpg

Stock extended
SP_A0316.jpg

Stock collapsed
SP_A0319.jpg

Another angle:
SP_A0321.jpg

SP_A0320.jpg

All together
SP_A0317.jpg

Tomorrow I'll try to finish the Grip and the Magazine.

Comments, ideas, suggestions are welcomed.

Dork

TazVader

I will!:lol
When I'm done with the building I will start working on a full "how she was made" article. With plans, tricks, tips, and everything else.

Dork

Hi All!

Progress report. Again

But for now it is the grip:
SP_A0327.jpg

SP_A0328.jpg

SP_A0324.jpg

And all together.
SP_A0330.jpg

She is coming along nicely. She is starting to look like a PR. Isn't she?

Comments, ideas, suggestions are welcomed.

Dork

Hallo Dork,
Amazing work. I´ve made an PR a couple of years ago from scratch with the arnie´s softair blueprints, but it wasn´t as accurate as yours.
Here a couple of pictures:
pulserifle01.jpg

pr01.jpg
pr09.jpg
pr07.jpg

pr08.jpg

aliencounter01.jpg

As you can see i made an counter with two 7 segments light diod. I cannot count down, but wth, it was ok.
Any wiring diagram or technical drawing from your counter?
Thx in advance

Alfredo

Berserk! Your welcome :lol "Any time! Any where!"
Chachov

Wow:love! Nice one! Honestly I prefer scratch built PR-s. In my opinion self made ones has their own soul and personality.

I had the same problem with Arnie's plans. They are pretty useful, but insufficient. My baby was made from Arnie's plans, the Paper model replica, and from the blueprints of the real Tommy, and R870 blended together.
For example the Shrouds length, and width was from the paper model. The stock and cage are from Arnie's, etc, etc.

Sure thing man! As I posted earlier I will post the Blueprints of the circuit, the program, and the material list, as soon as i visit my parents. Because I used my fathers PC to design the counter.
I will share my experience, plans, blueprints, etc, with this community as soon as I finish my Her.

Today I'll try to finish the rest of the middle peace, and I hope by the and of the Week She will be in ONE peace.

Dork

Holy cow, this is amazing, I've seen plenty of scratch builds, but this one takes the biscuit! I can;t wait to see pics when you start painting!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back