Wolverine all day baby! Jackets, belts, claws, oh my.

After watching the beginning of X2 again, it looks like the leather pulls are present on the main zipper as well as the right pocket, but missing from the left pocket. Does that sound right?

After watching the beginning of X2 again, it looks like the leather pulls are present on the main zipper as well as the right pocket, but missing from the left pocket. Does that sound right?

I watched X2 last night and it sounds right to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to what Dan from Logan's Closet posted on the FilmJackets forum, while in his suit jacket and black jeans for the first half he wears Eastland High Fidelity boots. For the second half with blue 514 Levis and the tank/blue shirt, he wears Cole Haan Judson boots with the lugs soles wore down a bit.
Do you know what the exact style of boots they were? Could you post a link to Dan's post? Thanks bud!

Just picked up a new pair of Eastland High Fidelity' boots , any tips on how to break them in and age them up quicker then doing it naturally by wearing them ?

Thanks in advance!

After almost 17 years of owning a X1 jacket I was at a comic con for the first time in my live in march and now I think that I need some more costume parts for the next con.

So I went and bought this x1 belt buckle from eBay for 15,00 € including shipping from Singapor. It drowned in paint and looked pretty bad.

x1buckle001.jpg

So I tried to get rid of the paint with a steel brusch mounted on a power drill, with the following result.

x1buckle002.jpg

After that, I borrowed some acrylic paint from my Mom to repaint the buckle...

x1buckle003.jpg

...and then distress it a little again with a dirty steel brush. The result my not be 100% screen accurate, but I like it and think it is better then the state it arrived from Singapore.

x1buckle004.jpg

Hmmmm My search continues...

So I'll try again... anyone on here know who is making the best stainless steel claws?

Russrep did a run a while back, but haven't seen him around.

Looking for accuracy to Logan or Days of Future Past.

Thanks in advance! And please quote or PM me if you have info!

-EL

Has it been confirmed that the boots he wears in Logan are eastland boots? Some say they're Frye Logan Cap toe boots. They're both very similar, but the Frye's are more rugged and durable. Tougher boot.

Yeah...Eastland boots....The difference is in the heel seam..The Eastland design has the heel seam cutting into the front panel seam, and the Fryes do not....There is a wide space between the two seams on those boots, so no, they're not the ones used....

Eastland all the way...

OH yea. Absolutely. Those hi def images make it clear. Yea I was only seeing the google images. At the beginning when he's standing outside with caliban, when they find x23's backpack In the trunk, his boots appear to have a wider rounder toe box, but I guess it was just the angle I was seeing them in. Do you think they removed the green eat land brand tag off the boots? Or maybe they just weren't visible.

Yeah, I've tried several times to find a shot of the shoe from the outside edge showing the label, but I've only seen one far off...I think Cody posted it earlier, here..Maybe.....I would guess they didn't remove the tag, since it's so small that it's not noticeable unless the shot tracks on the boot....Like I said, I've tried to find it, but can't, so they probably left them on, knowing no one would be able to see it anyway....

d2ffa6c80815f6623df5bab71951d3d4.jpg

Best I can get this shot.. they can't be seen, but they could be curled up, there seems to be something in the area they are there.. just, hard to see any label

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

image.jpeg The high fidelity 1955 edition had no label, but the lace rivets were in silver.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    355.7 KB · Views: 160
  • image.png
    image.png
    350.2 KB · Views: 140

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back