Wolverine all day baby! Jackets, belts, claws, oh my.

Here's my video review of Dark Matter Props' "The Wolverine/ Days of Future Past" screen accurate claws.

Hope you guys enjoy. I know I'm late to the party here, and this has probably been discussed elsewhere, but I really was just completely blown away.

Mike, Darkside501st, I hope you enjoy it.

Well done sir...
W.

13 minute review. Watch at 720-P.

LINK- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS0AjIBD_TI&feature=youtu.be

wolvey thumb 2.jpg

My pleasure Mike. I'll be uploading a 10 minute review tonight that's currently in editing and post it here for you. Just exquisite. And you will definitely be getting more orders from me VERY soon.

W.
View attachment 352105

nice review on the claws! I plan to watch over and over jus because 501's claws are the best there is! :lol if nobody gets this pic, watch First Class :lol :thumbsup

I happened across this image. I have saw the Origins adamantium and bone claw sets sold with this display stand, but this is the first time I have saw the X-2 claws sold this way.
X-2 claws.png

Last edited:
Wolverine Claws X-MEN by : Hollywood Props
Anymore information would be appreciated on 'em. I've never seen another in existence so it's probably one-of-a-kind. Thanks for helpin' out!
WolverineClawsHollywoodProps.JPGWolverineClawsHollywoodProps2009.jpgWolverineClawsHollywoodProps2008.jpgWolverineClawsHollywoodProps2007.jpgWolverineClawsHollywoodProps2005.jpgWolverineClawsHollywoodProps2004.jpgWolverineClawsHollywoodProps2002.jpgWolverineClawsHollywoodProps02.JPGWolverineClawsHollywoodProps00.JPGWolverineClawsHollywoodProps200100.jpg

Yeah TheWolverine...I'll be picking up multiple sets from mike. This being very soon. I want to be able to switch the versions on the Comic Con floor at will. Although...I have something special planned for that whole day anyway, so that would be icing on the cake. I want to collect the bone claws as well. Mike is just brilliant and your claws look FANTASTIC!

Last edited by a moderator:
X-Men: The Last Stand, Wolverine Gloves

"Logan's Gloves"
Wolverine Gloves worn by Hugh Jackman. These where used on screen... one of the four pair of gloves created for X-Men: The Last Stand. They were used on both main and second units during shooting. I personally put these gloves on Hugh's hands each and every time he wore them on set.
--Jimmy

Note: Claws NOT Screen Used, BUT Are Authentic AS MOLDED Claws From Original Run.
Wolverine Gloves XMEN The Last Stand03.jpgWolverine Gloves XMEN The Last Stand05.jpgWolverine Gloves XMEN The Last Stand04.jpgLogansGlovesXMenTheLastStand02.JPGLogansGlovesXMenTheLastStand03.JPG(Raid)

Last edited:
X-Men: The Last Stand, Wolverine Gloves

"Logan's Gloves"
Wolverine Gloves worn by Hugh Jackman. These where used on screen... one of the four pair of gloves created for X-Men: The Last Stand. They were used on both main and second units during shooting. I personally put these gloves on Hugh's hands each and every time he wore them on set.
--Jimmy

Note: Claws NOT Screen Used, BUT Are Authentic AS MOLDED Claws From Original Run.
View attachment 355693View attachment 355690View attachment 355692View attachment 355681View attachment 355687(Raid)

What size are the gloves? I'm assuming large.

FJ works for me to... i posted there last night seems to be more activity over here for the last couple of months

FJ have been slow for quite a while IMO... I guess most of the core members moved to other things. The Xmen fans seems to have migrated here and some other member over to the FL forum.

The Wolverine jacket threads are dead since the last time I've been there. I keep getting an "Error 503: Service Temporarily Unavailable"

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back