Wolverine all day baby! Jackets, belts, claws, oh my.

I'm not from Wested.......But looking at the rest of their jacket prices, that's what I'd expect...They go above 200 for the heavier jackets, but most of their X-Men ones aren't that high, so I'd expect it to fall in between that range....Not much more since it's not an overly complicated jacket, with a lot of "bits" on it......

But we'll see when they finalise the design and update the site....

:) yeah that sounds about right the most expensive wolverine jacket is £165 so think it will be similar due to all the work that went into making it.

hope the finalised jacket looks good :)

:) yeah that sounds about right the most expensive wolverine jacket is £165 so think it will be similar due to all the work that went into making it.

hope the finalised jacket looks good :)

Looks like it's up at £245 currently, but they're looking to source another leather to bring it down to £179.

Here's my home-made Wolverine armor. Test-fit before painting. 001 (3).JPG

I've seen several Helmut Lang's on sale here in Japan and on eBay, but they've all been about 4 sizes too small for me......I don't think large sizes are common at all.....Sadly....Drool! Lucky find bruv!

Thanks fifth. The selling of a small at a really good price just happened at the right time. It has become my go-to jacket for chilly nights.
I think the only down side to these Helmut Lang jackets is lack of hand warmer pockets. Aside from that I used the screen-used auction photos to distress it front and back. I have OCD like that. lol

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums...1-C924-4F24-8C34-A94A69AFD017_zpsyrfcsdae.jpg

Wested will be joining the Days of Future Past Jacket vendors soon as well...This was posted on their Facebook page...I love the leather they choose for this one....They also said that the zipper can be placed upside down for free if needed, but that they elected to go the right way up for this demo jacket....

I'm tempted.....It looks decent, the skin is cowhide, and thick, but not over the top, and lovely colouring as well.....And they've studied the hell out of it.....I suspect that you can alter the length etc as well, so I think this will be a very worthwhile entry once they get the final design worked out (this is the first test made....Not the final version)

Very impressive start off, in my opinion.....

It's the lining of the jacket you should be worried about. Still **** in my opinion.

THAT KIT IS AWESOME.

It's the lining of the jacket you should be worried about. Still **** in my opinion.

THAT KIT IS AWESOME.

I dunno...I've never had the issues you seem to have had with Wested.....The lining on all 5 jackets I have from them is still in place after 4 years or so, and I can't find fault in anything there......I know you personally dislike Wested, and I wonder if that colours the debate some? In all my experience with them, I've not encountered that problem...

Personally, I like this new jacket a lot.......Perhaps enough for a second one......Although the 250 selling price is high....It's because of the antiqued cowhide they used for the initial prototypes....Peter was heading to London to source some new hides he could use for this jacket as well, which, as stated above, will reduce the price a touch as well.....

I'm excited to see what they find, skin wise......They've also said that they can make it in whatever hide you like, that they have, which means there's a rather wide selection of colours, shades and skin thickness to choose from as well.......I am very hopeful that they'll have perhaps the most accurate jacket out there so far.....

We'll see...

Great find! Big thanks for the link! Bought one of those. 21 days until it arrives. Will post pics as soon as possible! Cannot wait.

I know this has been brought up before, but I have 2 shots that are in slightly higher res of the belt and buckle that doesn't seem to be in the film. He also appears to be wearing a different shirt. Maybe this was a wardrobe test or something.
new belt.png new belt 2.png
This is where I got the shots (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0rfcn9t6cY) Also near the end 70's Wolverine wakes up in what appears to be the X-Manishion and remarks "Rogue" and Beast tells him that Raven is gone. I hope the DVD shows the context of that scene. I know the Rogue subplot was cut, but in the trailers and this there appears to be a point where Mystique is at the X-Manishion. I'm hoping we get an uncut version like they did with The Wolverine.

Hey guys! Here's update pics of my Days of Future Past Wolverine project. Added more details to the armor and customizing the body suit. Work in progress...
002 (3).JPG001 (4).JPG

I'd still like to see the shots that were originally in what (I suppose) was Wolverine's house? Not the hotel or her apartment, but his own house....The katana on the rack on the wall seem to indicate that....And his sitting down and drinking/smoking as well......I can see why they changed it, but I'd like to see the original way it was scripted as well....Looked cool from the initial photos...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back