Wolverine all day baby! Jackets, belts, claws, oh my.

hey guys searched on ebay and found a few manufactures of the jacket that are a bit cheaper might ttry them if not im going with wested but do you guys think i should get x1 or x0 those are my 2 fav logan jackets but i cant decide the only thing i didnt like about wested that i found on ebay was a more warn x1 jacket but i also like origins which should i go with here is a picture of the ebay jacket i was thinking of http://i.ebayimg.com/t/WOLVERINE-X-MEN-ORIGINS-BIKER-X-1-LEATHER-JACKET-/00/s/NzAwWDcwMA==/z/oP0AAMXQ3kNTihtl/$_12.JPG dont worry just a link to the picture not the actual page of selling

Considering they stole an image of Heron's X-1 and put their own watermark over it, I'd stay away from them.

Go with Wested over that one.. Wested have the design better than that... As for which one you'd like? There's less going on with the X1, so it's a little more "sure" for Wested.. But I still rather liked their X0 anyway... I had no issues with it when I had it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The picture is a Heron, the jacket isn't. They're just a vendor who takes pictures of other vendors jackets and tries to pass it off as their own.

Yep... I know Heron too well to think that was their site or seller...
Just thought that Heron had a better pattern than that for the X0 now... I've not seen their stuff for a while...

Yep... I know Heron too well to think that was their site or seller...
Just thought that Heron had a better pattern than that for the X0 now... I've not seen their stuff for a while...

That's not even their XO, that's an image of their X-1, and their old X-1 design at that.

That's not even their XO, that's an image of their X-1, and their old X-1 design at that.

Yeah...The last I'd seen of them, their X1 was closer with Tony's help, and the X0 was the one that was miles out....This being a fair bit off, I assumed it was their X0.....

Either way, no....Stay a million miles from companies who steal other companies (old) photos.....Not cool, not the same, and you'll end up with a piece of **** in leather to wear...Not cool all round....

- - - Updated - - -

Just ordered a logans closet x2 very excited :)

X2! Cool! The only one I've not gotten! So now I can be officially jealous...... ;)
Please post a hell of a lot of photos when it arrives! I always liked the X2....

- - - Updated - - -
X2! Cool! The only one I've not gotten! So now I can be officially jealous...... ;)
Please post a hell of a lot of photos when it arrives! I always liked the X2....

thanks it's the one I've been hoping to get for a while I've got one vanson the xo at the minute but have cheaper versions of the others( apart from dofp) The slow and slippery slope to upgrade them al to logans closet :)

will take loads if pics when it turns up :)

Ok watched the wolverine yesterday and was wondering has the denim shirt been identified ? Really like it and fancy it for regular wear :)

also so watching the end of the film and the jacket he were a getting on the plane this one seems close apart from the wonky zip :)

schott engine 3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 89
@TheWolverine I didn't think the screen used jacket was leather, but it is a nice jacket!
Ok watched the wolverine yesterday and was wondering has the denim shirt been identified ? Really like it and fancy it for regular wear :)

also so watching the end of the film and the jacket he were a getting on the plane this one seems close apart from the wonky zip :)

schott engine 3
I have a Dockers shirt that is close to the one used, but the stitching is different and there is buttons on the pockets of mine. If anyone has any information on the screen used denim shirt I would be interested because to my knowledge it was never identified. I haven't been able to find a closer "close enough" either.
Denim shirt Wolverine.pngDockers shirt.pngMy The Wolverine gear.pngdenim shirt Wolverine 1.png

Also guys, I saw were someone made the 70's DOFP belt. It is expensive and not screen accurate, but I thought I would share the pictures. It is the first one I have seen done and it is decent, but I'm sure Indy's version will be a lot better.
Wolverine belt 1.png Wolverine belt 2.pngWolverine belt 3.png

@TheWolverine I didn't think the screen used jacket was leather, but it is a nice jacket!

I have a Dockers shirt that is close to the one used, but the stitching is different and there is buttons on the pockets of mine. If anyone has any information on the screen used denim shirt I would be interested because to my knowledge it was never identified. I haven't been able to find a closer "close enough" either.
View attachment 339151View attachment 339152View attachment 339153View attachment 339154

Also guys, I saw were someone made the 70's DOFP belt. It is expensive and not screen accurate, but I thought I would share the pictures. It is the first one I have seen done and it is decent, but I'm sure Indy's version will be a lot better.
View attachment 339158 View attachment 339159View attachment 339160
thanks wolfman that shirt does look very close time to hit ebay.

love that belt makes me excited for the mangoli run

Ive done studying of the last scene (pre credits ) and the schott shares a lot of features like the shoulder details even the back of the arms. Damn wonky zip

anyway I just bought one I'll let you know what it's like

I found the pics of the leathernext upcoming jacket not sure maybe the fit is wrong

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 84
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 86
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 78

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back