Mystery Prop Contest - Free Prize

TymerDC

Sr Member
Exclusive to RPF or TPZ Members Only:

Hello everyone......One of the props I picked up at the HMS sale is what I feel is an obscure little seen weapon only shown a couple times on one episode of one of the Trek TV Series. Lets see how well some "Trek geeks" are knowledgeable. This contest is only for persons who DID NOT attend the sale or who works for HMS.

If you happen to know the answer already and have an "in" with the studio then please refrain from posting the answer. Please give someone a chance to win this that couldn't attend the garage sale or who lives too far away. PLEASE

I've updated this so.......As an added incentive I will send the winner a Free SET of Latinum (4 pieces) - overseas will have to pay for shipping.

You need to answer all 3 questions correctly and if there is even one wrong answer in the 3 it will be ruled as ALL wrong...you have to get all 3 answers right.....no clues and no (gee you were close) clues. I won't say if your close or even have one answer right. Here's the questions:

1) What Series?
2) What Episode?
3) What Species used the weapon?

MysteryProp.jpg

I have no idea.....but if I were to guess just by looking at it I would say the species is Romulan........maybe from Enterprise? That was my initial thought. I have no clue what episode though.

I have no idea.....but if I were to guess just by looking at it I would say the species is Romulan........maybe from Enterprise? That was my initial thought. I have no clue what episode though.

Nope....wrong ...sorry

I will give one clue......its hardly seen in the episode because the aliens that use it never remove it from their holster. I was actually amazed some guy knew right away but my guess is he had one in his prop collection.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back