Jason Lives Costume

sirbrad

Sr Member
Just got yet another one of these done, will have outdoor pics soon. It is pretty close to my last one though. This is the last part 6 I will be doing for awhile till I find more shirts. More pics to come.

Last edited:
Cool I am doing my job then lol. There are some slight differences if you look close. The paintball splat hole, and slightly different color on the fence post holes. This one's collar is a little more ripped too.

That is AMAZING! I have to imagine it's difficult bringing women back to that house!

Love the costume. It looks perfect. Part VI was a fantastic choice. Great movie but unfortunately, the only one without nudity.

Lol thanks man. Actually my last gf loves horror so I got really lucky. I wish I had a better video camera and lighting to do it justice. But the dark pics look cool too. I hope to get an HD video camera for outdoor pics to show all the details. I have done this costume about 10 times now, you can lots more videos on my youtube. YouTube - sirbrad4's Channel Got lots more to come! ;)

That last pic brings back the perfect image of the come back of Jason. The fatal-lightning rod that brought him back...he uses as his first weapon. Pure horror win.

Thanks guys! :) Did these up as a commission for the buyer of my Jason Lives costume. Turned out pretty good, these are diehard boots from Sears, and they are REALLY tough to weather hence the name lol. This is the only style they had as of now, and with some fabric in the sides, which I also shredded up some but may not show in the pics, as a lot of the details do not show since it is raining out. But the pants cover most of the boots anyway and all you really see is the bottom portion and front. I might use a cleaner version of these for my Myers costumes as they kinda resemble the jungle boots. I also kinda use the JGTH poster boots for reference, but less mud.

Sweet, I got a pair Brahma "SWAT" boots from Wal-Mary that are very similar to those, except they are much higher. Those pics are awesome, as I scrolled through I was asking myself if they were shots of a statue or a person, but then again Jason does have that kind of rigid body language, lol

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back